UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
19 July, 10:32

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Love Jesus @HouseCall
19 July, 01:30
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
No one asking question here as well. This Plan and Movie, is putting us backwards. I live on Social Security, My husband passed away last year. I can not afford everything at this time with the Inflation Rates so high. I can't even go 20 miles to the Cemetery to visit my husband's grave. Which took me a year to be able to get him in his final resting place because of the Covid Restrictions. I am not the only one this is Hurting, But the Hurting is putting us backwards, not forward.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
19 July, 11:52
In response Love Jesus to her Publication
I imagine its going to get more uncomfortable before it gets better. Still so many sleeping.

IKnow QUR @IKnowQUR
Agree 100%. Many awake & awakening, but many just don't see it.

Difficult to understand. Difficult to watch. Difficult not to grab them & shake them... WTFU!!!!

I spoke with a spoke with a neighbor yesterday, told me 2 of his children just got terribly sick with Covid in spite of being 4X vaxxed... because this variant is unpredictable.

I just looked at him & thought... How do you not see something wrong with getting vaccinated 4X against a sickness & still getting sick?
07:09 AM - Jul 20, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by IKnowQUR in this post can reply
Guin Evere @Guinevere
20 July, 12:23
In response IKnow QUR to his Publication
Maybe you needed to stay that. Just plant a seed with a question.

IKnow QUR @IKnowQUR
20 July, 05:51
In response Guin Evere to her Publication
You may be right & the thought crossed my mind but I decided against saying anything. It's like religion & politics... people get so emotionally charged over opposing opinions that it can ruin relationships, especially when you're telling them that they were deceived & willingly agreed to something that may injure or kill them & their children.

It’s Easier To Fool People Than To Convince Them That They’ve Been Fooled