UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
19 July, 10:32

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Love Jesus @HouseCall
19 July, 01:30
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
No one asking question here as well. This Plan and Movie, is putting us backwards. I live on Social Security, My husband passed away last year. I can not afford everything at this time with the Inflation Rates so high. I can't even go 20 miles to the Cemetery to visit my husband's grave. Which took me a year to be able to get him in his final resting place because of the Covid Restrictions. I am not the only one this is Hurting, But the Hurting is putting us backwards, not forward.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
19 July, 11:52
In response Love Jesus to her Publication
I imagine its going to get more uncomfortable before it gets better. Still so many sleeping.

Velvet S Angel @VelvetsAngel
20 July, 09:50
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I watched and read yesterday, a local to my area facebook group, totally rip apart a couple people who were trying to wake them up. I knew it was no use to even get involved, it was like demons coming in for a feast of a fresh kill.
It started after the explosion at the Hoover dam, these people were posting the list of the satanic sites and trying to use this incident to explain to people what is going on..... it was horrible, the comments made me sick. It is going to take something big to wake these people up.

Time Travel @369travel
yeah this happened to me too. on Facebook. mentioned the word antifa on a high school friends post where they were accusing 45s followers of being nazis. accusing me of being too "white" ( my relatives were on the trail of tears, i am Cherokee). she ripped me to pieces then blocked me. there are tons willingly not facing the truth
08:54 PM - Jul 20, 2022
In response Velvet S Angel to her Publication
Only people mentioned by 369travel in this post can reply
Velvet S Angel @VelvetsAngel
20 July, 10:54
In response Time Travel to his Publication
It will be a rude awakening for some, I’m sorry they treated you badly, I used to be able to jump right in and give it back to them, i must’ve argued myself out, now i will either refuse to argue or laugh at them, which pisses them off even more.

Time Travel @369travel
20 July, 11:07
In response Velvet S Angel to her Publication
i was a little jarred at first but the further we get into this situation the less tolerant i am becoming for the blatantly asleep. it's time to fight and stand up for truth.