UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
19 July, 10:32

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Love Jesus @HouseCall
19 July, 01:30
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
No one asking question here as well. This Plan and Movie, is putting us backwards. I live on Social Security, My husband passed away last year. I can not afford everything at this time with the Inflation Rates so high. I can't even go 20 miles to the Cemetery to visit my husband's grave. Which took me a year to be able to get him in his final resting place because of the Covid Restrictions. I am not the only one this is Hurting, But the Hurting is putting us backwards, not forward.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
19 July, 11:52
In response Love Jesus to her Publication
I imagine its going to get more uncomfortable before it gets better. Still so many sleeping.

Bee Bee @BxAx17
20 July, 05:15
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Is imagining like manifesting?

Laritha Savage @Laritha
You need to start out small. Manifest something you need.
08:22 AM - Jul 20, 2022
In response Bee Bee to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Laritha in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Laritha Savage, click on at the bottom under it