Only people mentioned by GaDawg3 in this post can reply
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
20 July, 06:53
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
Wait for no one! - Become the leader you want to see.
Speak the truth whenever possible -
ASK open ended questions.

"What happened to the flu? and colds - they no longer exist?"
/ or /
"Why are Ukrainians in a plane + loaded with weapons headed for Bangladesh?
Why are they fighting in India?"
Where did they get the arms, why are they in Greece?"

White hats shot down the plane in Greece.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Que @JulieQue
20 July, 06:27
It’s going to take the MSM to fail and be exposed for not covering the real news and also exposing them for the lies that they all tell. Only then will the ones still sleeping will be forced to hear and realize the truth!!! God bless America! πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸ»

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Back to the Future @Backontrack
20 July, 04:25
Q was only for those awake.
pacify us
give us hope

worked like a charm.

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
20 July, 12:20
That message is nonsensical bullshit. The ONLY ONES who read that and get that are US - the awakened - the pure bloods - the truther's. Think the sleepers are reading these messages? NOPE. COme on - this crap is insulting at this point. People like myself are calling upon THE ALL - God - The DIVINE - the REAL Angels - to SET US FREE NOW AND END THIS MOVIE. Anyone disagreeing can tell that to my child who has changed and has tummy issues and anxiety and my mate whose health declined this year - who sits in a chair feeling sick because of the shedding the jabbed are emitting and he got exposed. AGAIN. WE. ARE. DONE.

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
20 July, 12:29
In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication
Again, I refer to this... Ive shared it for 15 years. Most are just starting to see it and understand and many who are "awake" still don't truly get it. This was 1985. Its time for millions to rise up and take it back. We are entering the crisis phase. The winner normalizes what we will have in the future. it's getting to the point if people don't like it, Fook'em.

https://youtu.be/bX3EZCVj2...

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
20 July, 12:04
They just refuse us πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ the media has to tell them . πŸ˜’ COME ON LET'S GO PATRIOTS 🐸

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
20 July, 12:18
In response Amy Grahm to her Publication
Truth

Fighting Mama @Fightingmama2022
19 July, 11:57
I don't think they can wake up at this point until fake news is gone without three bay of pigs. A lot are still in denial about COVID. I've been trying hard. Telling them Biden is an actor, was a pedophile the whole election and about January 6th That the vax is.. Well, all about the vax. Talked about sex trafficking, BlackRock, WEF, and the KZ mafia. Showed them it was all happening in their own backyard. Prayed.

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
20 July, 12:17
In response Fighting Mama to her Publication
I agree. At this point its going to take much more. It's going to have to get real uncomfortable for more. Some hard truths are gonna have to pounded into many more heads but The MSM must fall and real evidence produced for the public to see and feel. Unfortunately, the enemy isn't going to lay down. 20-30% will never wake up even if you show them all the proof and evidence, Most have been too comfortable and lied to for too long and lulled to sleep.

This explains alot. We have gone much further into abyss since then came out. Thank God for Q, Anons, Patriots and Trump for starting the reversal process but there is much more work to do.

https://youtu.be/bX3EZCVj2...

Love Jesus @HouseCall
19 July, 01:30
No one asking question here as well. This Plan and Movie, is putting us backwards. I live on Social Security, My husband passed away last year. I can not afford everything at this time with the Inflation Rates so high. I can't even go 20 miles to the Cemetery to visit my husband's grave. Which took me a year to be able to get him in his final resting place because of the Covid Restrictions. I am not the only one this is Hurting, But the Hurting is putting us backwards, not forward.

Donna Keville @DTrastiKeville
21 July, 10:08
In response Love Jesus to her Publication
β€οΈπŸ™πŸΌ

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
24 July, 05:01
In response Love Jesus to her Publication
I see you...and I feel you....so many harmed...so many shattered families.... all I can say is put on the armour of God and have Faith with those around you... the Eagles wing can embrace and shelter...if you need some financial assistance or any other...let us know...let us help.... your community near you will not let you down...faith in humanity....πŸ™

Evangelina @Evangelina
19 July, 12:08
Sadly, no one I know is asking Any questions. They don't know enough to even ask or care.

Evangelina @Evangelina
19 July, 10:37
I say do what must be done to wake them up and do it quickly.
Why must so many others who have been awake for years suffer
due to the apathy of the sleeping sheep.

POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
20 July, 02:47
In response Evangelina to her Publication
I KEEP THIS IN MIND WOULD THE DEVIL SELL OUT HIS CRONY'S JUST TO GAIN THE TRUST OF THE WHOLE WORLD? HE WAS A BEARER OF LIGHT AND SOUND MUSIC THIS MOVEMENT HAS BEEN INFILTRATED BY GOOD THE BAD AND THE UGLY IF YOU KNOW GODS WORD HIDE IT IN YOUR HEART BY KNOWING HIM EXCEPTING THE HOLY SPIRIT IT WILL BRING WISDOM KNOWLEDGE AND UNDERSTANDING AND MAKES IT EASIER TO SEE HIS PLAN AND HIS WILL AND THE SACHEMS OF THE DEVIL HE COULD TURN THIS NATION COMPLETELY AROUND HE DOESNT NEED US TO DO THAT BUT WE NEED TO REPENT BEFORE HE CAN HEAL THE LAND OR BE READY FOR HIS RETURN THERE ARE SOME PEOPLE THAT ARE NEVER GONA WAKE UP.. WHATS THE HOLD UP ON THIS PLAN IDK IS THE PLAN OF GOD OR MAN? QUESTION EVERYTHING AND DOES THESE THINGS BEING HELD UP LINE UP WITH HIS WORD. HE SAID SOME WILL BE DECEIVED..

Storm Patriot @Strmchsr
20 July, 03:05
In response Evangelina to her Publication
Real question, are we waiting on God or is God waiting on us?