UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
19 July, 10:32

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Love Jesus @HouseCall
No one asking question here as well. This Plan and Movie, is putting us backwards. I live on Social Security, My husband passed away last year. I can not afford everything at this time with the Inflation Rates so high. I can't even go 20 miles to the Cemetery to visit my husband's grave. Which took me a year to be able to get him in his final resting place because of the Covid Restrictions. I am not the only one this is Hurting, But the Hurting is putting us backwards, not forward.
01:30 PM - Jul 19, 2022
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by HouseCall in this post can reply
Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
24 July, 05:01
In response Love Jesus to her Publication
I see you...and I feel you....so many harmed...so many shattered families.... all I can say is put on the armour of God and have Faith with those around you... the Eagles wing can embrace and shelter...if you need some financial assistance or any other...let us know...let us help.... your community near you will not let you down...faith in humanity....🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jes King @jes_US
24 July, 07:41
In response Faith FreeTheChildrenQ to his Publication
I pray those that need these words read them and they sink in that goes for me as well...
I've been spending the last two and a half years knocking around just barely making it never been one to ask for help though, I guess at this age I find myself too reliant on the holy spirit to guide people's hands and generosity, until then I'll keep doing what I've been doing making this struggle look easy.
all my love and all my prayers for everyone.

Donna Keville @DTrastiKeville
21 July, 10:08
❤️🙏🏼

May The4th @MayThe4th
20 July, 12:08
I am so, so sorry for your loss, I can feel your struggle and pain. We also have friends and relatives who passed away in the last years, most of them KILLED in the hospital by their “covid protocol” or got serious side effects after the jab. It is so excruciating to witness it. 😢 This is truly the Apocalypse and it gets very ugly, very disturbing … I am on unpaid leave for 8 months now, currently living on credit, my woke company still keeps the jab mandate. But as others good people here said, let’s stay strong, united, reach out for help. We are almost there and for sure our sacrifice won’t be in vain.🖤🙏🙏🙏

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
24 July, 05:03
In response May The4th to her Publication
I left the military...I have many resources...many ppl...we support each other

Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
20 July, 09:52
I’m so sorry for your loss and suffering. Know you are not alone. And, I agree with you...we’re in the “Law of Diminishing Returns”phase.

One thing I’ve had to do is reach out for help over last two years. And, I’ve been amazed at the response (from neighbors, friends, strangers).

Perhaps that’s part of The Plan. Getting us to help and support each other again. A hundred years ago, people knew they had to rely on each other to survive - and it resulted in a tighter community structure. We’ve been isolated by design.

Perhaps, by reaching out and asking for help to get to your husband’s grave (of course, don’t ignore his spirit around you all the time, either), or in any task you need help in (NextDoor App surprisingly is good for this) — you can help bring your family/community back together!

It feels good to help, and be helped. ❤️🙏🏻

God Bless!

Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
20 July, 09:52
I’m so sorry for your loss and suffering. Know you are not alone. And, I agree with you...we’re in the “Law of Diminishing Returns”phase.

One thing I’ve had to do is reach out for help over last two years. And, I’ve been amazed at the response (from neighbors, friends, strangers).

Perhaps that’s part of The Plan. Getting us to help and support each other again. A hundred years ago, people knew they had to rely on each other to survive - and it resulted in a tighter community structure. We’ve been isolated by design.

Perhaps, by reaching out and asking for help to get to your husband’s grave (of course, don’t ignore his spirit around you all the time, either), or in any task you need help in (NextDoor App surprisingly is good for this) — you can help bring your family/community back together!

It feels good to help, and be helped. ❤️🙏🏻

God Bless!

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
20 July, 09:39
I’m finding myself looking for sales, coupons, and just not going places, doing anything, stop spending without thinking how this is impacting my retirement . I haven’t done this since I was in my early 20’s. Never had to think about it. I was so hoping the Q team would have dried up the evil ones resources of income and have them suffer the pain we are feeling. Doesn’t seem like it. They seem to have the same lifestyles, that they always had.

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
21 July, 06:24
In response Lincoln Mom to her Publication
Most, if not all, evil cones have been rounded up. We are near the end now.

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
20 July, 08:24
I try to remind myself when I get down that nothing I am going thru or have gone thru, including losing my motherinlaw to covid in a nursing home & learning my daughter was persuaded by her motherinlaw to get jabbed, compares to what the children have endured underground and what the military have endured in this operation or for that matter what the Alliance leaders have endured with assassination attempts to themselves or their families or what faithful Patriots have endured in exposing everything from election corruption, blantant treason & the whole genocidal program that is Covi. I am a little piece of humanity and all the Alliance expects of me as a digital warrior is to keep my wits about me, manage my situation while helping those in my life as I am able. No mistake about it, we are active participants in this war. We're not in the line of live fire in the dumbs, but we are on the front lines of the majority of the economic, emotional, psychological & spiritural componants.

ForHis Glory6 @ForHisGlory6
20 July, 08:21
Unfortunately everything we have known is going to be torn down so that we can rebuild the way God intended it to be. We are in captivity at the moment but our exodus is drawing near. In the meantime if I can help in anyway I am willing, please send me a dIrect message and I'll do whatever I can to help!

Ange Love @LoveM
20 July, 08:15
I understand🙏🏻💖sending you much love and prayers with healing💞🕊😇

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
20 July, 06:28
sending love and Light to you 🙏
its going to be ok…we are going to get through this

Bee Bee @BxAx17
20 July, 05:36
I wonder if things were so fooked up that the Plan had to sort of simulate/reconstruct what [they] had in mind for humanity extinction and put us through it so we could see and possibly wake up.
Controlled does not mean people dont get hurt. Its a war after all.
It just means that is it far better than what it was supposed to be.
Painful but inevitable.
At least we know who is in control.
VK said the other day we can't stop the train but we can deviate its course...
It hurts, its tough, for some more than others but if you think about what [their] plan was ...well pretty much you embrace the suck
To give [them] victory by giving up is not an option for me
The amount of strength I found in these hard times is impressive
The Faith that it will come to an end is what drives me through it
I dont want to just survive
Im grateful for what I learned but its exausting
I want to start to live
I want everyone to start to truly live
Enough with protecting ourselves
We deserve FREE

Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
20 July, 09:21
In response Bee Bee to her Publication
Well stated, Patriot. Its the fight of our lives for the right to live free!

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
20 July, 09:51
In response Bee Bee to her Publication
i would go down fighting for any breech of freedom. before i woke up, the only reason, i did not, is that i was brainwashed.

there is literally no scenario where i think even the smallest compromise to freedom is worth it for self preservation.

death is just the loss of body. you get to regroup with all of Gods options and decide what to do next.

Christine Wwg1wga @Clw1969
20 July, 05:19
I"m so sorry for your loss. I lost my husband 6yrs ago so I get it. Try to keep your vibe high. We are definitely in a war here. God bless you. 💜🙏

Ely Piteda⭐️ @QGateKeeper
20 July, 04:14
noah lost it all.. even his health.. he kept his faith and love intact and God gave triple back. Trust God. If your mission is hard … the reward is huge. Love is all you need.

reaper myer @reapermyer
20 July, 04:35
In response Ely Piteda⭐️ to her Publication
noah wasnt real though

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
20 July, 02:19
♥️this is the time for the church to step forward, am praying that for you, let them know you need help. sometimes it is hard to ask, but please do. then they will be blessed by helping you. my mama and i have had this very conversation. she served the church for years cooking for others when times of hardship. now is her time for others to serve her. a win win 🙏🙏🙏

Beck Step @BlonDDE45
20 July, 01:52
Those who fought the hardest against the evil suffered the greatest, but in the end had riches. God bless you.

LeLe John @Grace1125
20 July, 01:44
are there any food shelfs or churches doing food boxes in your area, thats one source i use. i have noticed an uptick in donated food since prices are higher less is bought but still has to be off shelves at a certain date and then donate it to local food shelves.

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
20 July, 01:39
Sending you hugs and prayers. 🙏

Kimberly Robinson donated @KRobinson77
20 July, 01:31
It is tough I know! I have so many issues with my family, living on credit that keeps going up every month, etc… however I refuse anymore to let the demons win. I have decided to live like we are in the brave new world already and keeping positive and enjoying each moment I can with my hubby and kids. I am ignoring the news aside from what i see on here but still focusing on the positive light posts the most. Look at this as a learning period where you are taking as much great info in as possible to use for our better life coming. We can manifest this faster if we all focus on the good and stay positive and happy! Don’t play their game as hard as that is and trust me i know it is hard! Prayers to you and so sorry about what you’re going thru!! We got this together!! 🙏❤️

Sigis Armor @Sigi7
20 July, 01:18
What I wanted to say is this.... God bless this wonderful soul, let her memories of her husband be full of happiness, let her be relieved of these daily stresses through Your wonderful Grace, may her days become stronger, brighter, and full of laughter.. Through Your love, grace, and guidence we can truly be free. Amen God Bless you patriot.

Sigis Armor @Sigi7
20 July, 01:06
😍Check out your numbers when I saw this had to screen shot before I messed them up!!

Kimberly Robinson donated @KRobinson77
20 July, 01:16
In response Sigis Armor to her Publication
Got even better lol! Added in some pain for the evil fooks!

Time Travel @369travel
20 July, 01:02
i understand. a lot of people quickly falling into this situation. someone needs to see us over here and understand patriots are suffering and morale is lowering. any shred of hope would go so far, but the compliant still are fine

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
20 July, 12:58
Second part ---Whoever says we are waiting on the sleepers is so full of shit, their own breath stinks. (I could say much worse). I have people in my mind that talk a lot of shit out there and its all BS. I NO LONGER listen nor believe any of it. NOW with that said…I do listen to a couple of prophets and they are saying….God is about to play his hand. Supposedly he already is but we aren’t seeing it yet. WELL DUH! Anyway, one says Trump will return this year. That’s all I can count on really. I have no clue when God is gonna play his hand and help us. When God speaks..it may be years from now. NO DATES GIVEN. I mean look at Kim Clement..prophesied yrs ago…and now its starting to happen. WE DON’T HAVE YEARS. Humanity wont make it. I know financially I won’t make it. I can barely pay bills and buy food. It’s a shitshow from hell. I see nothing good…..The day I see Obama and all those MFers hang..that might be much better. BUT BYEdun..needs to be gone….until then this will continue.

Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
20 July, 07:21
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
i feel this as well. My hope has dwindled and the only thing keeping me hanging on is the words of Kim Clement

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
20 July, 12:27
I am so sorry you are going through all of this. I do understand your frustrations, I get them too. I feel like we are so close. I try to give it to God as much as possible, it helps. I know that doesn't help the financial aspect, but I will pray it turns around for you❤️🙏

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
20 July, 12:26
So sorry for your loss ! Sending prayers for you 🙏🙏🙏 . We are going through some hard times here i pray to God this ends soon .

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
20 July, 12:25
My heart goes out to you, sending you a big virtual hug of strength & love 💞🙏 plus some vibes: t/s here 05:30 > 8 > ♾ > collectively we will break the loop & manifest better days to heal many who have been suffering.

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
20 July, 12:17
I absolutely agree with you. And I am so sorry! I have people I care about who are awake and are fighting just to stay alive. And my child has lost 2.5 years of her childhood because of how things have played out. I absolutely DO NOT support this becoming worse for them and for us. I don't know anyone struggling (and I know MANY through the work that I do) who consent one iota in allowing this to worsen for US just so some sleeper can wake up. They WON'T UNTIL THEY SEE NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH. What about US? The pure blood truthers? Are WE not part of this plan too? We are becoming forgotten so some "normie" can SEE. It's bullshit. Absolute total bullshit. What can we do for you?

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
20 July, 12:59
In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication
EXACTLY. We are all fed up with this so called PLAN BS. There is no reason for us to suffer like this. MSM should have been taken down yrs ago before the plan. Q fucked up.

RT_PEACE_LOVE_ TRUTH_FREEDOM @PEACE_LOVE
20 July, 08:32
In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication
I pray that people start waking up to this great delusion happening🙏🏻The only one that can fix any of this is our Father in Heaven✝️ we are all being led straight into the hands of Lucifer himself👺 and if you are a believer in God’s Word that stands for ever, then you know that this gets worse before Jesus steps in🙏🏻

reaper myer @reapermyer
20 July, 12:15
can you get a donkey.......Jesus rode one

Daphne Kay donated @USA_2021_DK
20 July, 12:14
I am lifting you up in prayer, sister.
learned the last few years that if its bigger than me, I have to give it to somone way bigger than me. I cant, but Jesus can. I pray God will work miracles in your life. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.

Jesus loves you and so do we❤️

Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
20 July, 12:10
It sure seems that way at times but keep the faith🙏🏻So sorry for your loss and all that you are going through. Praying for you my friend❤️

Katz Pajamas @KatzPajamas
20 July, 12:10
so sad to hear of your loss of your husband. Our family lost an important beloved member this year. The Hurting tries to put us back also. Take one day at a ti.e and focus on Our Savior Jesus. He's coming back SQQN and bringing His Army with Him! Revelation 19:14. Have Faith!!! We'll see our mighty men again!!!