UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
19 July, 10:32

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Love Jesus @HouseCall
19 July, 01:30
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
No one asking question here as well. This Plan and Movie, is putting us backwards. I live on Social Security, My husband passed away last year. I can not afford everything at this time with the Inflation Rates so high. I can't even go 20 miles to the Cemetery to visit my husband's grave. Which took me a year to be able to get him in his final resting place because of the Covid Restrictions. I am not the only one this is Hurting, But the Hurting is putting us backwards, not forward.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
19 July, 11:52
In response Love Jesus to her Publication
I imagine its going to get more uncomfortable before it gets better. Still so many sleeping.

Wethe People-UltraMAGA @StormWatcher_17
We have some bumps but after its smooth sailing. The Light Wins In The End. Believe. Its not called the Great Awakening for nothin.
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
LOTR The Two Towers - The Tales That Really Mattered... - YouTube

Sam's speech in Osgiliath, at the end of the Two Towers. (HD Blu-ray)Frodo: I can't do this, Sam.Sam: I know. It's all wrong. By rights we shouldn't even be ...

12:16 PM - Jul 22, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by StormWatcher_17 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Wethe People-UltraMAGA, click on at the bottom under it