UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
19 July, 10:32

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Love Jesus @HouseCall
19 July, 01:30
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
No one asking question here as well. This Plan and Movie, is putting us backwards. I live on Social Security, My husband passed away last year. I can not afford everything at this time with the Inflation Rates so high. I can't even go 20 miles to the Cemetery to visit my husband's grave. Which took me a year to be able to get him in his final resting place because of the Covid Restrictions. I am not the only one this is Hurting, But the Hurting is putting us backwards, not forward.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
19 July, 11:52
In response Love Jesus to her Publication
I imagine its going to get more uncomfortable before it gets better. Still so many sleeping.

Suzanne C. 575 @Sepia3c
... so many!!! At least, that's what my own personal experience tells me. I'm so very grateful to be able to be around (if only in the online world) people who remind me, that I'm not alone in my thinking in this regard.
08:26 AM - Jul 20, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Sepia3c in this post can reply
~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
20 July, 08:59
In response Suzanne C. 575 to her Publication
YOU are not alone...🤗 We are in this together... 💞💗
I find it helps to be near Animals, they seem to know what were all going through... they make really good listeners too😜.