UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
19 July, 10:32

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Love Jesus @HouseCall
19 July, 01:30
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
No one asking question here as well. This Plan and Movie, is putting us backwards. I live on Social Security, My husband passed away last year. I can not afford everything at this time with the Inflation Rates so high. I can't even go 20 miles to the Cemetery to visit my husband's grave. Which took me a year to be able to get him in his final resting place because of the Covid Restrictions. I am not the only one this is Hurting, But the Hurting is putting us backwards, not forward.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
20 July, 09:39
In response Love Jesus to her Publication
I’m finding myself looking for sales, coupons, and just not going places, doing anything, stop spending without thinking how this is impacting my retirement . I haven’t done this since I was in my early 20’s. Never had to think about it. I was so hoping the Q team would have dried up the evil ones resources of income and have them suffer the pain we are feeling. Doesn’t seem like it. They seem to have the same lifestyles, that they always had.

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
Most, if not all, evil cones have been rounded up. We are near the end now.
06:24 PM - Jul 21, 2022
In response Lincoln Mom to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Patriot_iss in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Q2Infinity 5D Earth, click on at the bottom under it