UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
19 July, 10:32

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Love Jesus @HouseCall
19 July, 01:30
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
No one asking question here as well. This Plan and Movie, is putting us backwards. I live on Social Security, My husband passed away last year. I can not afford everything at this time with the Inflation Rates so high. I can't even go 20 miles to the Cemetery to visit my husband's grave. Which took me a year to be able to get him in his final resting place because of the Covid Restrictions. I am not the only one this is Hurting, But the Hurting is putting us backwards, not forward.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
I absolutely agree with you. And I am so sorry! I have people I care about who are awake and are fighting just to stay alive. And my child has lost 2.5 years of her childhood because of how things have played out. I absolutely DO NOT support this becoming worse for them and for us. I don't know anyone struggling (and I know MANY through the work that I do) who consent one iota in allowing this to worsen for US just so some sleeper can wake up. They WON'T UNTIL THEY SEE NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH. What about US? The pure blood truthers? Are WE not part of this plan too? We are becoming forgotten so some "normie" can SEE. It's bullshit. Absolute total bullshit. What can we do for you?
12:17 AM - Jul 20, 2022
In response Love Jesus to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Victoria1144 in this post can reply
RT_PEACE_LOVE_ TRUTH_FREEDOM @PEACE_LOVE
20 July, 08:32
In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication
I pray that people start waking up to this great delusion happening🙏🏻The only one that can fix any of this is our Father in Heaven✝️ we are all being led straight into the hands of Lucifer himself👺 and if you are a believer in God’s Word that stands for ever, then you know that this gets worse before Jesus steps in🙏🏻

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
20 July, 12:59
In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication
EXACTLY. We are all fed up with this so called PLAN BS. There is no reason for us to suffer like this. MSM should have been taken down yrs ago before the plan. Q fucked up.