UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
19 July, 10:32

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Love Jesus @HouseCall
19 July, 01:30
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
No one asking question here as well. This Plan and Movie, is putting us backwards. I live on Social Security, My husband passed away last year. I can not afford everything at this time with the Inflation Rates so high. I can't even go 20 miles to the Cemetery to visit my husband's grave. Which took me a year to be able to get him in his final resting place because of the Covid Restrictions. I am not the only one this is Hurting, But the Hurting is putting us backwards, not forward.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bee Bee @BxAx17
20 July, 05:36
In response Love Jesus to her Publication
I wonder if things were so fooked up that the Plan had to sort of simulate/reconstruct what [they] had in mind for humanity extinction and put us through it so we could see and possibly wake up.
Controlled does not mean people dont get hurt. Its a war after all.
It just means that is it far better than what it was supposed to be.
Painful but inevitable.
At least we know who is in control.
VK said the other day we can't stop the train but we can deviate its course...
It hurts, its tough, for some more than others but if you think about what [their] plan was ...well pretty much you embrace the suck
To give [them] victory by giving up is not an option for me
The amount of strength I found in these hard times is impressive
The Faith that it will come to an end is what drives me through it
I dont want to just survive
Im grateful for what I learned but its exausting
I want to start to live
I want everyone to start to truly live
Enough with protecting ourselves
We deserve FREE

Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
Well stated, Patriot. Its the fight of our lives for the right to live free!
09:21 AM - Jul 20, 2022
In response Bee Bee to her Publication
Only people mentioned by FelixaUnger in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Felixa Unger, click on at the bottom under it