Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Red Edge @Rededge
09 January, 04:11
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Never doubted the plan...
💞

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cee Bear @CBear
23 July, 11:02
So I was watching YouTube videos on sewing historical clothing, and stumbled upon "The Romanov Four Sisters, part 1."
This young man's pic, though.
Alexei

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
23 July, 11:07
In response Cee Bear to her Publication
kinda looks like Barron!

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
23 July, 10:11
Okay, you all, I am totally lost and confused. What in the flying fig happened last night, at the Trump rally? I didn't watch it. Please let me know. Thanks.

Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
23 July, 06:52
What a cool dream! Lucky you!😊

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
19 July, 10:00
Is this the 2nd or 3rd time VK has reposted this?
do you have the t/s @kimrunner ?

20 July, 12:47
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
nope, just the 1st time.
and no way to find the timestamp on a repost, unfortunately.

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
19 July, 07:42
Got my copy of It out, gonna try to find time to read this week.

Kimberly Robinson donated @KRobinson77
19 July, 09:51
I love this post!

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
19 July, 09:31

19 July, 09:35
In response Patriotic One to his Publication
:)

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
19 July, 08:53
THIS was my favorite post!

Social Disruption @SocialDisruption17
19 July, 08:25
🍿🐸🍿🐸🍿🐸

Michael Nobody @CMOTUS
19 July, 07:51
this is gonna be big. don, jj, christ trifecta

Only followers of this user (Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

Leah MickeyD donated @LMickeyD
19 July, 05:38
Truth To Light.

"When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all truth.
He will not speak on his own but will tell you what he has heard.
He will tell you about the future. "
~ John 16:13

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
23 July, 09:34
In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication
FUNNY last night the pale guy stood out. then poof he was gone ? i think.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
24 July, 11:47
In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication
Makes me wonder too, bout certain properties, that they probably try to keep in the circle for trafficking, NOT TRUMP> Idk, wish I could ask him since so many retards tried to kill me, what he means.

Ken King @KenKing
19 July, 05:23

Dyna Dozer @DynaDozer
19 July, 05:21

Only followers of this user (Gohdee) can see their posts

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
19 July, 02:28
Thanks Kim!!!

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
19 July, 02:11
I ❤️ you Kimmy[.]

19 July, 09:36
In response Joe Q Public to his Publication
111 my time.
thanks JQP
♥️ u!

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
19 July, 02:09
💙💙💙

SomethingAboutJohn @SomethingAboutJohn
19 July, 02:07
❤️

Cam Mac @campmac111
17 July, 06:44
Premise reminds me of "Quantum Leap" somewhat.

17 July, 07:56
In response Cam Mac to her Publication
good call..sure does!

jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
17 July, 11:03
We just finished the series! It was thought provoking. Ending was sad but they made it possible to have another season.

House of the Muse @HouseoftheMuse
17 July, 09:41

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
17 July, 01:07
interestingly enough, Hallmark just came out with a new movie called Rip In Time. It begins in 2022, when the owners of a farm find a man from the past who has wandered into their barn. The man is Rip Van Winkle Jr.; he fell asleep in a cave during an electrical storm in 1789, and awoke 250 years in the future. Upon seeking possible explanations from a prominent PTSD doctor, they are eventually referred to a quantum theory scientist. He tells them that certain particles are sympathetic to, or take on the characteristics of, identical ones from the past; and that a cave containing such minerals and uranium could theoretically account for the jump in time through a wormhole.
Good movie. There's a guy on eBay selling the DVDs.

Nickthe ANON donated @Nicktheanon
16 July, 10:26
IYKYK

QuickWit NitWit @QuickWitNitWit
16 July, 10:08
I loved the art bell forums, was there too.

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
16 July, 09:06
Trips

Bee Saved @BSaved
17 July, 06:06
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only followers of this user (Gohdee) can see their posts

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
16 July, 09:06
:)

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
16 July, 08:13
😹 This Time Travel business is so cool, eh VK? ⌛

Ella Elaine @SoozieQ01
17 July, 12:09
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
I mistakenly thought i knew a lot what is going on. apparently i am wrong i know very little. i don’t disagree -but this is over my pay grade!

EOS Goddess of Dawn @Dawn
17 July, 11:10
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
In “The Last President” the dome of the Capitol is blown🤷‍♀️