Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
16 July, 11:35
For the doubters :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Gohdee) can see their posts

Bee Saved @BSaved
17 July, 06:06
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jess 369 @Jess_369_
17 July, 04:56
yep

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
17 July, 04:17
Living rent free in the minds of the Left since… 1891?

One Baron Trump reviewer wrote in 1891, “The author labors through three hundred pages of fantastic and grotesque narrative, now and then striking a spark of wit; but the sparks emit little light and no warmth, and one has to fumble for the story.”

https://www.politico.com/m...

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
17 July, 02:00
😂🙏✨

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
16 July, 11:36
Trips to other timelines, perhaps —- using that cube you borrowed?

TS = 21:06 > 9, and then there’s that 144 and 11.
Less than ten…

God bless and Godspeed to all.

Oct 29, 2017 11:20:11 PM EDT
Anonymous
Key:
Military Intelligence v FBI CIA NSA
No approval or congressional oversight
State Secrets upheld under SC
Who is the Commander and Chief of the military?
Under what article can the President impose MI take over investigations for the 3 letter agencies? What conditions must present itself? Why is this so VERY important? Who surrounds POTUS? They lost this very important power _ the one area of the govt not corrupt and directly serves POTUS.

Sigis Armor @Sigi7
16 July, 09:39

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
16 July, 09:38
So it has been about 2 yrs now since I had the wide awake vision of God when he said to me,
"People need to listen because my Angels are already there"

What do you think God meant by this statement?

I took it to mean that his Angels of Revelations were already here, East, West, North, South, that it was time for people make a choice between God or satan.

But I am not versed much in Revelations predictions because in reading it over the years it never made sense to me in the wording of it or interpreting the meanings of the words & metaphors.😇

memes matter @NoComment
17 July, 08:13
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I was visited by a feminine/masculine of love presence once i was weaping in the fireplace, and i hadnt done psylicybin for years
What does it mean?

,and did [they] radicalize the source energy/God thats the divine energy the chinese call ying and yang?

did [they] take this truth of devine presence of both energy and make the baphomet? they are all about basing lies upon truths

,down here we are fragmented into two genders with a soul that is the holy ghost so to speak,the observer, the giver, thinker, vault, ect the christ conciousness (?) that is both masculine and feminine, perfectly balanced,like the presence that visited me
The gratitude i felt hurt more then my weaping😆

hope saxton @Scribe11
19 July, 01:49
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I wonder if God meant that His Angels were always here? ❤️
My father died when I was 7.
I didn't understand what 'dead' was.

I curled up his favorite chair. The smell of the leather reminded me of him. I remember wondering if he would ever read to me again.
His room looked the same. His robe was hanging behind the door. I laid on his side of the bed. His pillow smelled like his cologne.
My daddy wasn't ever coming home.
I'm not sure how long I cried but after awhile, I felt a hand start to rub my back, comforting me. I didn't turn to see who it was, until I heard her voice.
A lady was laying on the bed beside me.
She was so beautiful.
She was wearing a long black dress. Through her lace veil, I could see she was crying.
Without speaking, she told me that my daddy loved me very much and that he'd always be with me.
When I asked about the lady, my mom told me it was a dream. I told her you have to be asleep to dream.

I can close my eyes 54 years later and see her. ❤️

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
16 July, 09:36
15:51
its time.

arba happihr @arba
17 July, 10:55
In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication

Donna Keville @DTrastiKeville
16 July, 09:33
UNSTOPPABLE ❤️

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
16 July, 09:21
Hmm. same number sequence in Q DROP 1776/TIMESTAMP reduction and Date.

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
16 July, 09:36
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
qagg isnt working
do you have a link by chance to the chan boards or another Q aggravating site s? 🙏🤔

Warrior of the Light @Light_Warrior17
16 July, 09:12
🙏

I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
16 July, 09:12
Share the tabs, man!

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
16 July, 09:09
where we goin ?