I AM Cedaina @CDDanford
It’s my turn AU frens and family. I need prayers for my husband, he woke up not feeling well, we did ivermectin, D3, zinc and V C
he has a fever over 100 and very congested. If you could take a minute to send him a prayer his name is Dan. Thank you and God Bliss ❤️
08:49 PM - Jul 14, 2022
Only people mentioned by CDDanford in this post can reply
Danel Groenewald @Danny777
15 July, 02:58
In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication
🙏 If fever does not want to break get him in a luke warm bath with some vinegar about half a cup in the water let him sit for about 10mins should help.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
15 July, 12:38
do you have any Doxycycline?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
15 July, 12:44
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
No and not sure what that is.

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
15 July, 12:17
🙏🏻Praying for Dan’s speedy recovery :)

Sandy ODell @MrsODell
14 July, 11:00
Prayers for Dan. He can beat this! Some neighbors of mine had success walking outside and recommended it to us. Not lying around all the time might help keep it from moving to lungs. Try to sleep elevated. We took advice and believe it helped us as well. D, Zinc, C, Ivermectin paste and lots of hydration! Will continue the prayers and good vibes sent your way.

Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
14 July, 10:45
Praying for Dan now. 🙏❤️ I’d recommend adding Quercetin to his supplement list. Praying for a speedy recovery.

Carolyn Pav @Boo4Trump_jackisfooked
14 July, 10:40
🙏

LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
14 July, 10:40
Play the 432/528 Hz overnight & for how ever long until he gets better (worked miracles for my mom, who was 50/50, in ICU playing it 24/7 w/ her pneumonia in 2017)...It's due to all these energies/CMEs, ppl WW are getting their Ascension codes & will feel physical symptoms, w/ DNA transformation. Just need plenty of rest, w/ lots of water w/ these transformation, and vitamins. Sending love & healing.🙏💞

https://youtu.be/IY4MVNO74...
Whole Body Cell Regeneration & Energy Boost | 9 Hours - YouTube

Whole Body Cell Regeneration & Energy Boost | 9 HoursSubscribe our channel here for Your Daily Meditations : http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_u...

Ange Love @LoveM
14 July, 10:33
🙏🏻❤️

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
14 July, 10:26
sending love and prayers for you both🙏❤️🙏❤️

Fighting Mama @Fightingmama2022
14 July, 10:25
Prays for comfort and strength.

Erin Turner @Pinkcoyote7
14 July, 10:24
Prayers ❤️. I felt strength when I focused on him. bring the light.

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
14 July, 10:23
Prayers lifted for your husband to heal completely and swiftly, with love surrounding you all. 🙏💕✨💕🙏

Anne Kats @anneanon1
14 July, 10:20
Amen 🕊🙌🏼💖🙏🏼

The Qonspiracist @TheQonspiracist
14 July, 10:19
Praying for him and you as well. Stay strong, we are here for you

Velvet S Angel @VelvetsAngel
14 July, 10:16
we also used tea tree oil in a diffuser, it seemed to help.

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
14 July, 10:14
Prayers sent 🙏 . My daughter , grandaughter , grandson had it just a couple weeks ago headache , fever ,daughter had cough with hers , made then take vitamin c , d3 k2 , zinc , pedialyte, popsicles , and they took musinex . Bathed in epson salt , baking soda , bentonite clay or foot soaks . only lasted a few days .

Julie Thrash @aberdeen1
14 July, 10:09
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Mic Band-Z @Bandido45
14 July, 10:08
🙏

Tracey Weller @Tweller
14 July, 10:06
Prayers sent🙏

jeanie 333 @jeanmarie_333
14 July, 10:03
🙏 for a quick recovery ❤️

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
14 July, 09:56
🙏🙏🙏

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
14 July, 09:55
🙏🙏🙏

J J Larr @3JJL
14 July, 09:48
🙏🙏🙏

J J Larr @3JJL
14 July, 09:48
🙏🙏🙏

Just Diana @Diana19
14 July, 09:47
🙏🙏🙏

barbara davis @davisbarbnotes
14 July, 09:45
We come against sickness and disease and cause it all to bow to the Power and Name of Christ right now!!!

Silver Top @Silvered
14 July, 09:51
In response barbara davis to her Publication
I stand in agreement....if one can put a thousand to flight, two can put ten thousand to flight. We come against every hex, vex, incantation, every demonic spirit on assignment....we render it null and void in Jesus name! We ask the whole host of heaven to stand shoulder to shoulder to protect and defend.

Victor This Guy @This_guy
14 July, 09:40
Yes!🙏☝️🙏☝️🙏☝️🏁💜...👊🤝 ♡♡♡♡

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
14 July, 09:40
#prayerteam

God Bless you and your family Patriot.

Praying for his quick and full recovery ! 💜✝️

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
14 July, 09:32
prayers going up 🙏

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
14 July, 09:29
Prayers for Dans quick and full recovery and peace for all to know he will be fine.🙏

All good supps you are taking keep them up!

and for the congestion, as soon as you can get
(NAC)N-acetyl cysteine- it stops the cytokine storms/phlem/inflation in the respiratory system as does Pomegranite Juice or Freeze dried Powder or Dandelion tincture/dried herbs.

Echinacea all day long for fast relief with anything respiratory.

For those not sick- have the above handy for this winter, in the least NAC and Vit D

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
14 July, 09:33
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
We have NAC, thank you ❤️❤️