I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
14 July, 08:49
It’s my turn AU frens and family. I need prayers for my husband, he woke up not feeling well, we did ivermectin, D3, zinc and V C
he has a fever over 100 and very congested. If you could take a minute to send him a prayer his name is Dan. Thank you and God Bliss ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
15 July, 12:38
In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication
do you have any Doxycycline?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by CDDanford in this post can reply
Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
15 July, 12:47
In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication
it is an antibiotic..strong and it works also for this so called covid crap. doxy and ivermectin work for many things. I in fact am taking both. I am sick too. feels like the flu or a stomach bug. No fever but i started taking doxy about 5 days ago for a sore throat...so the doxy may have helped. I ordered it from India and it took about 3-4 weeks to get it..along with the ivermectin...for just in case. See if Dr will call it in. tell dr you got a sinus infection...works great for that too.

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
15 July, 12:52
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
Thank you. I can’t help but wonder, a lot of us are getting this sickness bug wtf??
I hope you feel well soon.
❤️🙏🏻❤️