I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
14 July, 08:49
It’s my turn AU frens and family. I need prayers for my husband, he woke up not feeling well, we did ivermectin, D3, zinc and V C
he has a fever over 100 and very congested. If you could take a minute to send him a prayer his name is Dan. Thank you and God Bliss ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
barbara davis @davisbarbnotes
We come against sickness and disease and cause it all to bow to the Power and Name of Christ right now!!!
09:45 PM - Jul 14, 2022
In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication
Only people mentioned by davisbarbnotes in this post can reply
Silver Top @Silvered
14 July, 09:51
In response barbara davis to her Publication
I stand in agreement....if one can put a thousand to flight, two can put ten thousand to flight. We come against every hex, vex, incantation, every demonic spirit on assignment....we render it null and void in Jesus name! We ask the whole host of heaven to stand shoulder to shoulder to protect and defend.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
14 July, 11:11
In response Silver Top to her Publication
I stand in agreement with you!
And a threefold cord is not easily broken