I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
14 July, 08:49
It’s my turn AU frens and family. I need prayers for my husband, he woke up not feeling well, we did ivermectin, D3, zinc and V C
he has a fever over 100 and very congested. If you could take a minute to send him a prayer his name is Dan. Thank you and God Bliss ❀️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
Prayers for Dans quick and full recovery and peace for all to know he will be fine.πŸ™

All good supps you are taking keep them up!

and for the congestion, as soon as you can get
(NAC)N-acetyl cysteine- it stops the cytokine storms/phlem/inflation in the respiratory system as does Pomegranite Juice or Freeze dried Powder or Dandelion tincture/dried herbs.

Echinacea all day long for fast relief with anything respiratory.

For those not sick- have the above handy for this winter, in the least NAC and Vit D
09:29 PM - Jul 14, 2022
In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Alcyone in this post can reply
I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
14 July, 09:33
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
We have NAC, thank you ❀️❀️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
14 July, 10:10
In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication
You posted that at 3:33 my time- The Ascended Masters are with you.πŸ™

Consider doubling or tripling up on it for a few days. It's the precursor to glutathione. NAC is not well absorbed and 1800 mg is just a daily maintenance dose for prevention. If you are fighting a respiratory issue, I always triple it.