Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
17 June, 10:57
who needs a Vibe Boost? :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beck Step @BlonDDE45
I could sure use some positive vibes. Trying everything I can to stay positive. The hubby has been on a doom and gloom rampage for the past month. He's a good man, but something is pushing him to such negativity lately. His PTSD is getting the better of him and I have tried everything I can think of to help him. I've stayed positive with him, but I am breaking down. Please say a prayer for him.
11:22 PM - Jun 17, 2022
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Only people mentioned by BlonDDE45 in this post can reply
LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
25 June, 02:05
In response Beck Step to her Publication
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻💓 I hope things are getting better, praying for you both.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beck Step @BlonDDE45
25 June, 05:41
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
Thank you. As of right now things are doing better. I believe in the power. of prayer and I believe all your prayers helped tremendously. 💕

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
18 June, 07:11

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
18 June, 02:00
Sending hugs and prayers for you both..💗🙏

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
18 June, 01:56

OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
18 June, 01:47

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
18 June, 01:46
oh my GOD, you are an answer to prayers. Please private message me. I will get back to you tomorrow. My husband has ptsd and my young adult has doom and gloom outlook that is creating hell in my house. I feel like I am living in a pressure cooker. 😩

Beck Step @BlonDDE45
18 June, 02:52
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
I am so very sorry for what your family is going through. It's so hard. Read through all the replies I got. They will lift your spirits. They did me. Hang in there.

Beck Step @BlonDDE45
18 June, 10:46
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
I have to admit, I am not good with social media, but I don't even know how to personal message you. 😳🤣 I have never sent a dm to anyone.

Laritha Savage @Laritha
18 June, 01:46
Unplug your tv.

Beck Step @BlonDDE45
18 June, 02:49
In response Laritha Savage to her Publication
Never thought of that. It hasn't been turned on in a very long time, but never thought about unplugging. Thank you

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
18 June, 01:44
👆👆👆
#prayerteam
👆👆👆

Beck Step @BlonDDE45
18 June, 10:04
I am so overwhelmed by all your love, kindness, support and prayers. I was down in the dumps last night and you have all lifted me up. I am so grateful to you all. Thank you so much!!!

jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
18 June, 01:48
WWG1WGA WW! God bless you

Only followers of this user (Concerned_Aussie) can see their posts

Royal Raven @Royalraven
18 June, 08:53
🙏 Praying for God to give your husband and you peace and serenity.

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
18 June, 08:01
Sending 🙏🙏 for you both 💫💖
✨Creator's Love and support is always there for us; we just need to consciously accept that Divine Healing Energy to allow Peace and Joy to manifest inside us and receive the knowing that All Will Be Well✨

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
18 June, 01:52
Prayers for you made me think of singing hymns out loud around him because music has the power to change feelings. Play positive music around him. Pray for him, refuse every negative thought, thanking God for removing them.

Susie __Q @Susie_Q
18 June, 01:28
We Are Family, Father God's Children Who Are In Non Ceasing Major Prayer Mode For You And Yours, ALL Of You, For Each Other Every Nanosecond Of Each Day. We ARE Standing With You And Yours Shoulder To Shoulder With Father God, Christ Jesus And Your Family. No One, Nothing Can Distract You From The Love Of Our Father For You And Yours. Love IS The Power Sustaining Us Through ALL Things.

Susie __Q @Susie_Q
18 June, 01:28
Evil Doers, Demons, Lucifer Thrives On Darkness, Sadness, Anger, Jealousy. Jesus Rebukes Lucifer. Jesus Rebukes Evil Doers. Jesus Rebukes Negativity In Your Home, Negative Thoughts In Your Husband And His Surroundings. In Repentance Through Christ Jesus, Think Upon Pure And Lovely Things And Allow The Love Of Father God Cleanse You And Yours Through Christ Of ALL Negativity And Unwanted Thoughts. In ALL Things Through Christ Jesus Yeshua Messiah We Pray For Peace In Your Home And Family's Homes. Take Authority Over Any Negative Activities Trying To Infiltrate Your Surroundings In Jesus Name And Bury Them Forever By Father God's Grace And Love Through Christ Jesus. Amen.

Victor This Guy @This_guy
18 June, 01:21
Yes ma'am....and for u too. God Bless U! Pray over Him too...give ur spiritual love TO Him. Manifest it it in Him....God works miracles. I know this. Forgive Him. Maybe its HIS conscious eating at Him. We're near the finale of this....."show". Ur a good wife...that is clear to me.🤝🙏☝️🏁🇺🇸💜♡♡♡♡♡ Be Well!!!

jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
18 June, 01:15
Praying for your hubby to get through this. Also, play hertz frequencies for depression, raising his vibration, anxiety, stress, happiness, healing, etc ... My hubby and I swear by the frequencies. You can find them on You tube. Type in hertz frequencies and what you are looking for. You can play them at night while you sleep if you like. May God bless you and family!

WTX_gal Gee @Let_Them_Eat_Kek
18 June, 02:10
In response jennifer rennebu to her Publication
I was surprised to recently learn that cat purrs are healing freQuencies. Having 6 of 'em, I grab one freQuently to snuggle & let lay on my chest to purr away. ☺

Maga Irish @MagaIrish
18 June, 01:12
You need some fun. step away briefly, ask each other what you both would like to do that doesn't cost a fortune & do it!

BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
18 June, 01:09
Heavenly father ..please wrap your loving arms around this family, hold them tight so that they may know of your strength,love and courage.

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
18 June, 01:03
🙏🙏🙏

I am Keri @Lionessheart
18 June, 01:02
sending some peace to your husband and patience your way 💚

Angel feather555 @Angelfeather555
18 June, 12:34
May you and your husband be healed both physically and mentally. I am praying from Japan.✨🙏✨

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
18 June, 12:05
prayers going up
if you can pray over him while he sleeps and ask God and the Holy Spirit to take over his mind

on a personal note i think [they] are doing something to activate people’s feelings of depression (sound waves are poweful)
try putting on some classical music like Mozart or taking him to the beach and get him grounded near the ocean or a big lake
God bless you both 🙏

I am Keri @Lionessheart
18 June, 01:03
In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication
absolutely! i think we are all subject to this...we must stay grounded

Laritha Savage @Laritha
18 June, 01:50
In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication
Sunshine. Ditch the sunscreen.

Pink Totter @Totter
17 June, 11:52
Praying for both of you. We tend to take on our husband's moods.

Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
17 June, 11:50
Praying for you both and sending love and light with a special hedge of protection around your bright spirit so that your light cannot be dampened. 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻 Please feel free to DM me if you need to vent, yell, share, laugh or cry... I will not tell a soul and I will try to keep you lifted. 💝 I love you patriot.

Beck Step @BlonDDE45
18 June, 12:00
In response Ask Yourself to her Publication
Thank you so very much.

Silver Cat @silvercat
17 June, 11:44
Praying now! Blessings to you all!

Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
17 June, 11:42
I am praying right now in the
Mighty Name of Jesus

Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
17 June, 11:45
In response Double Eagle to her Publication

Leah MickeyD donated @LMickeyD
17 June, 11:39
Praying for peace for your husband.

'May the Lord bless you and keep you; may His face shine upon you and be gracious to you; and give you peace.'

Forever and ever.

In Jesus' name we pray, Amen.

Beck Step @BlonDDE45
17 June, 11:56
In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication
Thank you so very much!

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
17 June, 11:35
💖 My hubs was the same until last night. I sat him down, held his hand and told him about his divine spark. The past 24 hours have been completely different. Hold his hand, GIVE him your vibe and pray for him. With him. I will lift one for you guys too💖 crazy...I almost made this SAME post yesterday👊

Beck Step @BlonDDE45
17 June, 11:54
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
Thank you. I will definitely try thay. God bless.

WTX_gal Gee @Let_Them_Eat_Kek
17 June, 11:26
I feel ya. I have a negative Ned, too. 😞
Good thing I also have Jesus is all I can say. ☺️

Beck Step @BlonDDE45
17 June, 11:32
In response WTX_gal Gee to her Publication
Sad thing he has never been like this. It's breaking my heart. He's attacking me for no reason what-so-ever. I am not engaging, but trying to calm him down. I jist pray for him. I pray to God every day for his comfort and protection.

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
17 June, 11:23
🙏♥️