Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
17 June, 10:57
who needs a Vibe Boost? :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beck Step @BlonDDE45
17 June, 11:22
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
I could sure use some positive vibes. Trying everything I can to stay positive. The hubby has been on a doom and gloom rampage for the past month. He's a good man, but something is pushing him to such negativity lately. His PTSD is getting the better of him and I have tried everything I can think of to help him. I've stayed positive with him, but I am breaking down. Please say a prayer for him.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
18 June, 12:05
In response Beck Step to her Publication
prayers going up
if you can pray over him while he sleeps and ask God and the Holy Spirit to take over his mind

on a personal note i think [they] are doing something to activate people’s feelings of depression (sound waves are poweful)
try putting on some classical music like Mozart or taking him to the beach and get him grounded near the ocean or a big lake
God bless you both 🙏

Only people mentioned by Laritha in this post can reply
Sandy ODell @MrsODell
25 June, 02:14
In response Laritha Savage to her Publication
Heck yes. Vitamin D, pure without that chemical crap on your skin and get those bare feet on the ground in the grass, sand, dirt or water(on the earth). ❤️