Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Pony Patriot @Ponypatriot7
18 June, 02:34
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Great vibes and doG comms in one post❤️🐎

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lion Hart @Lion_Hart
18 June, 10:27
Sans a handful of instances (mainly anxiety related) I've been calm since 2022, even since 2018 or '17 after the escalator ride (I didn't have) at Trump towers.
No worries from me - I'm waiting for curtain call !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mar Jek @Mjekel
18 June, 08:47
Darling. just what is needed to start the day!

Bleachey Bleach @bleachedbuttthoe
18 June, 01:26
Oh my goodness! This post and the greg phillips fenbendazole post just turnt my vibe up. Mahalo, kim 🤙🤙

Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
18 June, 12:54
Ill take one 🙋🏻‍♂️and thank you. love that song too.

Rae Rae donated @JujuPatriot71
18 June, 12:06
I REALLY need one of those! So precious!

Selah 321 @Selah
17 June, 11:47
May the Lord give you strength and endurance.. and may he wrap a blanket of faith and trust around your husband... to calm and encourage him.

Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
17 June, 11:40
So cute, Kim! This gives me JA vibez. Praying for his freedom. 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
17 June, 11:32
thank you Vibes Up♥️

Lizard Acres @Lizardacres
17 June, 11:26
Thank you Kim!!!

Thank you Kim!!!

Thank you Kim!!!

Beck Step @BlonDDE45
17 June, 11:22
I could sure use some positive vibes. Trying everything I can to stay positive. The hubby has been on a doom and gloom rampage for the past month. He's a good man, but something is pushing him to such negativity lately. His PTSD is getting the better of him and I have tried everything I can think of to help him. I've stayed positive with him, but I am breaking down. Please say a prayer for him.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
18 June, 07:11
In response Beck Step to her Publication

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
25 June, 02:05
In response Beck Step to her Publication
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻💓 I hope things are getting better, praying for you both.

Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
17 June, 11:20
🤗

QGirl INPatriot @Qgirl151
17 June, 11:14
For sure. Been a rough day.

Godly Man @WWCUE
17 June, 11:06
Kim, I’vw followed you forecer. Loved your posts. But it’s militia time. Its kinetic time.

I and my family can no longer watch the movie. Its do or die for us. it shocks me that no one else is in this position. Forced to retire, dead broke, and no where to turn.

I mean, we feel deserted. WTF is going on?

Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
17 June, 11:21
In response Godly Man to his Publication
💖🙏

Mod3rn Mus3 @Mod3rnMus
17 June, 11:05
thank you! much needed ❤️

Haven Maven 1776 @H4v3n_M4v3n
17 June, 11:04
Thank you Kim, That really helps!

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
17 June, 11:02
Right on time Kim.
Thank you

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
17 June, 11:14
In response KungFu Kelly to her Publication
yeah, VK reporting Kim got the right timing
we needed.🥲💘🫶✨

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
17 June, 11:02
🥲🫶✨💞✨