Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
17 June, 10:57
who needs a Vibe Boost? :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beck Step @BlonDDE45
17 June, 11:22
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
I could sure use some positive vibes. Trying everything I can to stay positive. The hubby has been on a doom and gloom rampage for the past month. He's a good man, but something is pushing him to such negativity lately. His PTSD is getting the better of him and I have tried everything I can think of to help him. I've stayed positive with him, but I am breaking down. Please say a prayer for him.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
17 June, 11:50
In response Beck Step to her Publication
Praying for you both and sending love and light with a special hedge of protection around your bright spirit so that your light cannot be dampened. 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻 Please feel free to DM me if you need to vent, yell, share, laugh or cry... I will not tell a soul and I will try to keep you lifted. 💝 I love you patriot.

Only people mentioned by BlonDDE45 in this post can reply
hope saxton @Scribe11
18 June, 05:55
In response Beck Step to her Publication
Praying for you and your husband. Fortify your Self first and you will have the strength to help him.
Sending love from Canada ❤️🙏
WRWY