Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
17 June, 10:57
who needs a Vibe Boost? :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beck Step @BlonDDE45
17 June, 11:22
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
I could sure use some positive vibes. Trying everything I can to stay positive. The hubby has been on a doom and gloom rampage for the past month. He's a good man, but something is pushing him to such negativity lately. His PTSD is getting the better of him and I have tried everything I can think of to help him. I've stayed positive with him, but I am breaking down. Please say a prayer for him.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Susie __Q @Susie_Q
We Are Family, Father God's Children Who Are In Non Ceasing Major Prayer Mode For You And Yours, ALL Of You, For Each Other Every Nanosecond Of Each Day. We ARE Standing With You And Yours Shoulder To Shoulder With Father God, Christ Jesus And Your Family. No One, Nothing Can Distract You From The Love Of Our Father For You And Yours. Love IS The Power Sustaining Us Through ALL Things.
01:28 AM - Jun 18, 2022
In response Beck Step to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Susie_Q in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Susie __Q, click on at the bottom under it