Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
17 June, 10:57
who needs a Vibe Boost? :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beck Step @BlonDDE45
17 June, 11:22
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
I could sure use some positive vibes. Trying everything I can to stay positive. The hubby has been on a doom and gloom rampage for the past month. He's a good man, but something is pushing him to such negativity lately. His PTSD is getting the better of him and I have tried everything I can think of to help him. I've stayed positive with him, but I am breaking down. Please say a prayer for him.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bennastix Anon @Bennastix
๐Ÿ’– My hubs was the same until last night. I sat him down, held his hand and told him about his divine spark. The past 24 hours have been completely different. Hold his hand, GIVE him your vibe and pray for him. With him. I will lift one for you guys too๐Ÿ’– crazy...I almost made this SAME post yesterday๐Ÿ‘Š
11:35 PM - Jun 17, 2022
In response Beck Step to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Bennastix in this post can reply
Beck Step @BlonDDE45
17 June, 11:54
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
Thank you. I will definitely try thay. God bless.