Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
17 June, 10:57
who needs a Vibe Boost? :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beck Step @BlonDDE45
17 June, 11:22
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
I could sure use some positive vibes. Trying everything I can to stay positive. The hubby has been on a doom and gloom rampage for the past month. He's a good man, but something is pushing him to such negativity lately. His PTSD is getting the better of him and I have tried everything I can think of to help him. I've stayed positive with him, but I am breaking down. Please say a prayer for him.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
18 June, 01:15
In response Beck Step to her Publication
Praying for your hubby to get through this. Also, play hertz frequencies for depression, raising his vibration, anxiety, stress, happiness, healing, etc ... My hubby and I swear by the frequencies. You can find them on You tube. Type in hertz frequencies and what you are looking for. You can play them at night while you sleep if you like. May God bless you and family!

WTX_gal Gee @Let_Them_Eat_Kek
I was surprised to recently learn that cat purrs are healing freQuencies. Having 6 of 'em, I grab one freQuently to snuggle & let lay on my chest to purr away. ☺
02:10 PM - Jun 18, 2022
In response jennifer rennebu to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Let_Them_Eat_Kek in this post can reply
jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
18 June, 05:10
In response WTX_gal Gee to her Publication
WOW that is amazing. Thanks for sharing.

WTX_gal Gee @Let_Them_Eat_Kek
18 June, 05:22
In response jennifer rennebu to her Publication
Just got done using my Tuxedo girl, sweet Lucee, as an ear pillow here at the desk. She didn't mind one bit. ☺️