P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
Trying to use logic instead of emotion in this situation, but I can’t seem to wrap my head around this one. Our innocent babies are just casualties of war I guess? This makes me sick to my stomach because real babies will now get real death jabs. Just like real humans got the real death jab the first time around. I know I’m not alone when I say it’s getting super close for us to just say to hell with holding the line and stringing up these evil bastards ourselves. Let God and whoever else intervene from there. Poop vibes today, indeed.
01:13 PM - Jun 17, 2022
Only people mentioned by HiiiPow3r in this post can reply
Diana DJT @Diana
19 June, 02:20
In response P.J. 777 to his Publication
So is this Patriots Are In CONTROL 😱👹

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
18 June, 05:26
CURE -
How to remove the destructive nature of the clot shot.

https://expose-news.com/20...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Suzy Bear @Suzyq_stayfrosty
18 June, 02:14
This news is very emotional for all awake Moms and Grandmothers. Hoping and praying all Moms won't allow this to happen.

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
18 June, 01:21
Agree 117 %

Deborah Hunt @Qbee63
18 June, 10:41
NEVER

Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
18 June, 09:14
PURE EVIL!!!!!

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
18 June, 09:12
This is so hard to handle, it is very real and so many parents are boasting about having their babies jabbed, every woman I know who is pregnant has had or is having the jab.

It is just heartbreaking, we are going to loose so many and so many are going to be harmed forever, it is just not fair.

I just want to wake from this nightmare, it seems never ending and only more bad news piled on more bad news day after day.

Ely Piteda⭐️ @QGateKeeper
18 June, 02:08
Im with you in this one .

Stevie King @ShineBright9
18 June, 02:05
My disgust lies with the parents, WHERE IS THEIR COMMON SENSE AND LOGIC, wow I would protect my child anyway I could and would definitely research what I would put in their bodies. Yes collateral damage is what the cabal calls these precious ones, but the parents hopefully will be held accountable along with the evil ones promoting it.😢😢

Alexis Stefko @lovelexxxx
18 June, 01:59
Seems to me the most casualties are Democrats. I know those of us who are awake and are fighting this war will not be jabbing ourselves or our babies. Kind of like genocide of stupid people, in a way.

Grace4 mankind @Grace4mankind
17 June, 11:49
Tribal parents are getting paid $200 for every child they vaccinate. Once they reach 80% of the tribe fully vaccinated, they all get a bonus. Still wearing masks & Covid testing. When will the madness end?

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
18 June, 12:26
In response Grace4 mankind to her Publication
The madness ends when you say NO.

jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
18 June, 09:39
In response Grace4 mankind to her Publication
This is so terrible. I wish I hadn't read this. This is genocide!

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
17 June, 10:16
Cabal's jabs…

genetically modifying babies,
we see on TicTok videos e.t.c...

The Real Me @TheRealMe
17 June, 09:55
Every person who has been maimed or died as a result of any action from this war, and those that will die, are most definitely a casualty of this war. And don’t forget the many pregnant mothers who miscarried as a result of the jab, too.

Perhaps this disgusting evil is a final attempt to awaken as many as possible before God delivers His judgement. I believe it is coming very soon.

Pray. Pray that more parents will finally see through the evil, see life through new eyes, and find the strength to take back their power, and their children. God will take care of the rest, probably in ways we have never imagined. Walk by Faith and not by sight. This will all somehow work out in the end.

Silver Top @Silvered
17 June, 09:52
Stop allowing them to inject your children! Just what are they telling you it protects them from? JUST SAY NO!!!

connie wright @cowri
17 June, 09:37
We better start Praying every minute of every day from here forward...from our hearts - together God will hear our Plea..Lord Protect our beloved Children_Amen

GeorgeSmiley777 *** @GeorgeSmiley777
17 June, 06:35
you are definitely not alone PJ. You just said what ive been wanting to for a good bit now but felt guilty saying it.

getting tired of —-👊—-

what i cant wrap my head around is if this and our kids are our precipice and the normies are cheering it on…. what would be their cliff hanging situation?

how bad does it need to get? what in the world is actually going to unite us if it isnt the kids?

poop vibes suck….

Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
18 June, 07:46
In response GeorgeSmiley777 *** to his Publication
you know what unites us the damn truth. Its simple. But what do I know.

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
17 June, 06:24
nauseated is correct........... angry and nauseated.

Only followers of this user (JazzyMama) can see their posts

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
17 June, 06:19
I’m building my armor up & sharpening my sword so to speak…
Done with [their] poop vibes

Corn Stalking @LucilleBaals
17 June, 06:18
they are also Psych FOOD for predators, sacrificial lambs.

TXSquirrel Patriot @UltraTXSquirrel
17 June, 05:47
My heart aches every time I see those little ones.....2 and 3 yr olds....masked up! I want to say something to the parents, but how, without coming off like a lunatic? If I saw someone beating a child, would I intervene....YES! That is considered abuse because it is causing physical/emotional harm.....why then would masking a toddler be any different, as it can also cause physical and emotional harm?

Right now, BABIES NEED FORMULA, DAMMIT....NOT A POISONOUS JAB!

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
17 June, 05:19
100% with you there Bro ... just want it to stop! Now! 😢

Lili MoM @LiliMoM
17 June, 04:48
I feel ya ... LOUD & CLEAR

DITTO !!!

BABIES ... !!!

😠

Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
17 June, 04:36
PJ i think there are far more that feel the way you do. I am so done worh people telling me hold the line, trust the plan. Lives are being deatroyed. I actually lost trust in Trump a while ago. All we get is the same rhetoric now.

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
17 June, 06:27
In response Pats Fan to his Publication
Yup...........

............. we are "the plan"......... and if we don't speak up and act... we will be held accountable too.

No more pussy footing around.
Calling a spade a spade.

The cdc is greedy $$ laundering and profit making organization enriching a few and destroy the rest and the DON'T give a damn about health or life, or safety. NONE OF IT!!

Public health is based on Malthusian ethics NOT - "Do no harm".
It's not medicine........... and it needs to be DONE........... over......... NO MORE.

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
17 June, 04:35
I keep posting this chart from the CDC that clearly shows children in particular are at no risk from " covid" yet they have a significant risk from the jab including infertility, cardiovascular disease, and DEATH. So it makes NO SENSE to take that risk with innocent children. I suggest people make copies of the chart intself and give it to people with kids, give it to pharmacists, doctors offices, parents in the park, etc. Post it on all social media sites. Get the truth out. It might save lives.

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Jen Roeh @JenRoeh
17 June, 04:02
The children are innocent; it's not their choice to get the jab. The decision rests solely with the parents. It is our duty as parents to protect our kids at all costs!

Brandy Molina @bmolina0003
17 June, 04:00
So if I go out to buy a new car, I investigate various important systems such as gas mileage, warranties, comfort and safety features. I might spend a couple of hours looking at different platforms to get a feel for the most comfortable, affordable and safest vehicle for the money that I can find. But the pediatrician meets me in their office at my infant's 6 week checkup and says "your baby must be vaccinated against COVID". Do I just say ok? Really? WTF is wrong with this generation of parents? Say "Not now, I need to research this". PERIOD. You parents are in charge here. DO NOT GIVE consent to anyone over your child's life.

Brandy Molina @bmolina0003
17 June, 03:53
So it is not enough that tens of millions of unborn babies have been murdered through abortion to satisfy the satanic monsters. They are now on a mission to take babies just out of the womb from loving parents and murder them with a jab of MRNA poison. Parents, are you really going to to through with this?

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
17 June, 03:47
Why does it somehow feel like those of us here & elsewhere are the ones who are having the real struggle & pain of knowing what the jabs are going to do to these little angels & not those who willingly took the jab & are having their children have it as well?
My husband travels for work & still sees many families/parents who have their kids/little kids masked up, even in N95 masks. They are not bothered by this, but we are infuriated right? We are most likely not able to change their minds at this point even though we can try to. Then, they will be the ones who will suffer when that child becomes very ill, sterilized or dies.
I can only pray that God has a place hold in Heaven for these babies/children to be angels for others.

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
17 June, 04:01
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
😭 lets hope that GOD will prevent that from happening. Poor innocent children.

wht 2.0 @wht
17 June, 04:10
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
We know a time of trouble 'such as never was since there was a nation' is coming (Dan12:1)

And God does not hold those young ones accountable who have not yet reached the age of accountability .. so they will .. whatever happens in this life (since in this life we are promised trials and tribulation) He has promised as well that all tears will be wiped away, no longer any pain or sorrow for His own into enternity.

This life is less than a blink of the eye in God's timeframe ... that which we are soon to enter in.

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
17 June, 03:47
Why does it somehow feel like those of us here & elsewhere are the ones who are having the real struggle & pain of knowing what the jabs are going to do to these little angels & not those who willingly took the jab & are having their children have it as well?
My husband travels for work & still sees many families/parents who have their kids/little kids masked up, even in N95 masks. They are not bothered by this, but we are infuriated right? We are most likely not able to change their minds at this point even though we can try to. Then, they will be the ones who will suffer when that child becomes very ill, sterilized or dies.
I can only pray that God has a place hold in Heaven for these babies/children to be angels for others.