P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
17 June, 01:13
Trying to use logic instead of emotion in this situation, but I can’t seem to wrap my head around this one. Our innocent babies are just casualties of war I guess? This makes me sick to my stomach because real babies will now get real death jabs. Just like real humans got the real death jab the first time around. I know I’m not alone when I say it’s getting super close for us to just say to hell with holding the line and stringing up these evil bastards ourselves. Let God and whoever else intervene from there. Poop vibes today, indeed.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
GeorgeSmiley777 *** @GeorgeSmiley777
17 June, 06:35
In response P.J. 777 to his Publication
you are definitely not alone PJ. You just said what ive been wanting to for a good bit now but felt guilty saying it.

getting tired of —-👊—-

what i cant wrap my head around is if this and our kids are our precipice and the normies are cheering it on…. what would be their cliff hanging situation?

how bad does it need to get? what in the world is actually going to unite us if it isnt the kids?

poop vibes suck….

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
you know what unites us the damn truth. Its simple. But what do I know.
07:46 AM - Jun 18, 2022
In response GeorgeSmiley777 *** to his Publication
Only people mentioned by AllweneedistheTRUTH in this post can reply
GeorgeSmiley777 *** @GeorgeSmiley777
18 June, 08:25
In response Pats Fan to his Publication
of course the truth unites. guess my question was more speculation on the who what when where and how. who or what will everyone believe? cause it really seems most only believe what they think is the truth. people saw Epstein, Maxwell, Nxivm,Mack, all the trafficking arrests, Disney stuff etc, and still people on the other side do not believe there is a problem.

Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
18 June, 08:45
In response GeorgeSmiley777 *** to his Publication
because the MSM didnt cover any of that. Why is it so hard for people to grasp as long as their is MSM there is sheep