P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
17 June, 01:13
Trying to use logic instead of emotion in this situation, but I can’t seem to wrap my head around this one. Our innocent babies are just casualties of war I guess? This makes me sick to my stomach because real babies will now get real death jabs. Just like real humans got the real death jab the first time around. I know I’m not alone when I say it’s getting super close for us to just say to hell with holding the line and stringing up these evil bastards ourselves. Let God and whoever else intervene from there. Poop vibes today, indeed.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
This is so hard to handle, it is very real and so many parents are boasting about having their babies jabbed, every woman I know who is pregnant has had or is having the jab.

It is just heartbreaking, we are going to loose so many and so many are going to be harmed forever, it is just not fair.

I just want to wake from this nightmare, it seems never ending and only more bad news piled on more bad news day after day.
09:12 AM - Jun 18, 2022
In response P.J. 777 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Awake_Elf in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Awake Elf, click on at the bottom under it