P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
17 June, 01:13
Trying to use logic instead of emotion in this situation, but I can’t seem to wrap my head around this one. Our innocent babies are just casualties of war I guess? This makes me sick to my stomach because real babies will now get real death jabs. Just like real humans got the real death jab the first time around. I know I’m not alone when I say it’s getting super close for us to just say to hell with holding the line and stringing up these evil bastards ourselves. Let God and whoever else intervene from there. Poop vibes today, indeed.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Grace4 mankind @Grace4mankind
17 June, 11:49
In response P.J. 777 to his Publication
Tribal parents are getting paid $200 for every child they vaccinate. Once they reach 80% of the tribe fully vaccinated, they all get a bonus. Still wearing masks & Covid testing. When will the madness end?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
This is so terrible. I wish I hadn't read this. This is genocide!
09:39 AM - Jun 18, 2022
In response Grace4 mankind to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Whitepicketfence1 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from jennifer rennebu, click on at the bottom under it