Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
Indicting Trump should help wake some of the sound sleepers up.
10:02 PM - Jun 12, 2022
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
15 June, 03:59
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
This guy is such a snake! Pretty sure that he has absolutely sold his soul! 👿

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Happy Days @Sun2516
13 June, 12:17
Drama!!

Dumb Dumbs playing with FIRE

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
13 June, 09:15
mr schitt 😆

Back to the Future @Backontrack
13 June, 05:40
first arrest unseal mass pop awakening

Trump no awakening event
he has been talking 5 years
still asleep.
He is not in focus, so why.

who the hell knows.

Every Time @soTELLme533
12 June, 11:14

Tammy Faye @Pndlumswings
12 June, 11:01
Yes, I've played with this thought for several months now... All possibilities should be considered in this hellish, theatrical shiteshow we're living through...

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
12 June, 10:51
I AM ABSOLUTE CERTAIN, THAT IMMEDIATELY AFTER TRUMP ARREST WILL COME 100.000 FAKE MAGA EX CIA, FBI, FEMA CROWD OUT OF NOWHERE AND THIS VIOLENT ATTACK WILL SPARK CIVIL WAR.

THIS IS DANGEROUS GAME... FOR SURE IT WILL WAKE UP ANYONE EVERYWHERE...

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
13 June, 02:20
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
These guys?

I think they got arrested yesterday.😂

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
13 June, 02:34
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
yes, arrested

Every Time @soTELLme533
12 June, 10:50

Every Time @soTELLme533
12 June, 10:49

Every Time @soTELLme533
12 June, 10:49

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
12 June, 11:54
In response Every Time to her Publication
Remember [they] are all perverts.

Tyler 316 @TWM316
12 June, 10:48
Wonder if Dan will give us another 9

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
12 June, 10:45
I am frankly starting to think that there are no white hats and there are no good guys. I think that this would only spark major problems when they keep saying that they don't want a Civil War. Why would they risk losing the support of everyone that has been working at holding the line and sharing information for the last 5-6 years? How would that be helpful???

LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
13 June, 01:35
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
PANIC is not just a phrase. 100% protected from the clown narrative trying to feed the negative vibe to seed patriots into thinking he's the 1st arrest, to make it into reality. W&W's work BTS is to have a peaceful transition w/ the Energy-grid work by grd crew & as well as the military's arrests BTS of the dangerous swamp to kids/society. WE didn't sacrifice alot of our time in the battlefield away from family, just to cause more havoc/war in Mother GAIA's kingdom, we've restored fr SRA Hz. Discern/Trust is what ppl are missing when feeding into FEAR (info war BTS) all the time. It's a test really by the council of light on how many are truly awakening/activated to hone in to their abilities & powers of intuition/discernment w/ telepathic abilities fr w/in. It is a FINAL test (just like in 3D)in this school of Mother GAIA b4 ascension. Diff realm/Hz is really all abt graduating fr dimensions/experience fr each system, as the TRUE school for soul's wisdom to earn wings/halo.

Bri e.. @Nojustno2
12 June, 10:35
a Trump indictment would start a civil war.

Sher Patriot @MOPatriot65
12 June, 10:39
In response Bri e.. to her Publication
It would but pencil neck is not human. He has no stake in this game.

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
12 June, 10:29
Any prognostications as to how long what will *[look] as though
the end of America may last...just preparing my 11.1 pissed level
of daily life

DTOM Patriot @45x2tk2020
12 June, 10:27
Yes, I realize this is a show. Yes, Q said the first arrest would shock thr world. But THIS is ridiculous. All of those who refuse to wake up and are still digesting all of the crap from the fake news and accepting it as true, wont wake up from DJT being arrested! They actually think Brandon won! How about you do something for all of us who have held the line, worked 24/7 to wake up those around us and are in dire need of some REAL ARRESTS!! Start with Hillary and the world will CHEER! Then do Pelosi and Biden and the US will CHEER! Its time to wake up those sleeping morons with the REAL ARRESTS of the most corrupt POS’ the world has ever seen!! Weve had enough. DO. IT. Q!!!!!!!!!!!

Photon 333 donated @Photon
12 June, 11:08
In response DTOM Patriot to her Publication
The enormity of what is coming will SHOCK THE WORLD. But Q never said the first arrest would.👊

LyAnne Allen @ConservativeConservative
12 June, 11:13
In response DTOM Patriot to her Publication
The problem with arresting Clinton, Schiff, Pelosi, Macron, Trudeau
IS
That they're mere puppets playing their role, as they've been instructed to do. It'll be a band aid.

Ultra MAGA Laura ⭐⭐⭐ donated @Mammers
12 June, 10:23
I've always thought it was a possibility and all apart of the Plan.
At this point, whatever needs to happen to awaken the masses, needs to happen.
I put all my faith in Gods hands.

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
12 June, 10:22
Jan 6 committee "decline to say" whether President Trump committed crimes ... because they have NOTHING ... and he would SUE for defamation if they said otherwise.

They aren't and cannot indict our POTUS.

This is all a distraction....

Silver Top @Silvered
12 June, 10:10
Truth will ALWAYS prevail over evil! Some things are just standard to a people who hold on tight to their God! All glory and honor to the King!

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
12 June, 10:09
A Trump indictment - which we should not have any doubt will likely happen given that the DS media have announced - will certainly shock thr world, I disagree that it will wake up the sleepers.

The sleepers are idiot retards who hate Trump.

A Trump indictment will give the sleepers reason to gloat and point at us and say “See, you were wrong.”

It is unclear to me how a Trump idictment helps “The Plan” - but it must help The Plan in some way or I cannot see why the White Hats would allow this to play out? 🤔

Silver Cat @silvercat
12 June, 10:20
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
An indictment is not the same thing as being guilty as charged. If he is indicted, (and you are probably right, they will do that) then it all goes on record. Later on it will be used as evidence in some sort of court case and they will be, as VK would put it, FOOKED.

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
12 June, 10:43
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
I don't know and like the Jan 6th hearing, I just tune it all out. It's just one show after the other. You just can't keep people to stay on a perpetual emotional roller coater and then expect them to stay engaged. I hear even the white hats are complaining about the way this whole thing is going. They're ready to roll. Us, the patriots, we're still on a roller coaster. I just have to tune it all out. I call it self preservation.

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
12 June, 10:09
A Trump indictment - which we should not have any doubt will likely happen given that the DS media have announced - will certainly shock thr world, I disagree that it will wake up the sleepers.

The sleepers are idiot retards who hate Trump.

A Trump indictment will give the sleepers reason to gloat and point at us and say “See, you were wrong.”

It is unclear to me how a Trump idictment helps “The Plan” - but it must help The Plan in some way or I cannot see why the White Hats would allow this to play out? 🤔

Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
12 June, 10:03
😂 @ his name plate

Caballs Kek @CaBalls
12 June, 10:12
In response Weinerdog - WWG1WGA to her Publication
Trump would now have to say "Schitty-Schitt." 😅