Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
12 June, 10:02
Indicting Trump should help wake some of the sound sleepers up.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
12 June, 10:45
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
I am frankly starting to think that there are no white hats and there are no good guys. I think that this would only spark major problems when they keep saying that they don't want a Civil War. Why would they risk losing the support of everyone that has been working at holding the line and sharing information for the last 5-6 years? How would that be helpful???

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL @LibertyNJustice4All
PANIC is not just a phrase. 100% protected from the clown narrative trying to feed the negative vibe to seed patriots into thinking he's the 1st arrest, to make it into reality. W&W's work BTS is to have a peaceful transition w/ the Energy-grid work by grd crew & as well as the military's arrests BTS of the dangerous swamp to kids/society. WE didn't sacrifice alot of our time in the battlefield away from family, just to cause more havoc/war in Mother GAIA's kingdom, we've restored fr SRA Hz. Discern/Trust is what ppl are missing when feeding into FEAR (info war BTS) all the time. It's a test really by the council of light on how many are truly awakening/activated to hone in to their abilities & powers of intuition/discernment w/ telepathic abilities fr w/in. It is a FINAL test (just like in 3D)in this school of Mother GAIA b4 ascension. Diff realm/Hz is really all abt graduating fr dimensions/experience fr each system, as the TRUE school for soul's wisdom to earn wings/halo.
01:35 AM - Jun 13, 2022
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by LibertyNJustice4All in this post can reply
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
13 June, 10:41
In response LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL to her Publication
Thanks 😊. I'm really not into this spiritual warfare thing. I am a peace/serenity type of soul. That's why I am always surprised that GOD woke me up. Intuition and telepathic are much stronger in me than discernment, lol. The thought of President Trump enduring that made me sick to my stomach. I think he has been put through enough. Thanks for calming my spirit.

LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
13 June, 11:13
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Sometimes, we just to revisit some of the Q posts as a reminder... Yes, always connect to that telepathic. For me, I'm constantly talking & receiving msgs, when I'm in nature walks or just being in solitude listening to vibe 369 Hz in my room. It is an amazing ability to have it activated & gets sharper when one keeps up in tuning on a daily basis. When I'm frustrated w/ things online (fake news), I turn it off cuz of the vibe I feel decreasing, and I ask my team what the H is going on, send me some msgs pls, and will calm me down w/in hrs w/ team's msg or signs I see to get back on track to hold my Hz, as a blue ray transmuter/energy holder-zero pt-freedom codes, 24/7, as we are the protection/shield from all these CMEs coming in for mass not yet transformed to their light body, to process before dissemination for GAIA & collective.✨💞🙏