Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
12 June, 10:02
Indicting Trump should help wake some of the sound sleepers up.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason Webber @Haldir1970
12 June, 10:09
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
A Trump indictment - which we should not have any doubt will likely happen given that the DS media have announced - will certainly shock thr world, I disagree that it will wake up the sleepers.

The sleepers are idiot retards who hate Trump.

A Trump indictment will give the sleepers reason to gloat and point at us and say “See, you were wrong.”

It is unclear to me how a Trump idictment helps “The Plan” - but it must help The Plan in some way or I cannot see why the White Hats would allow this to play out? 🤔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Made In America @eyes_on_justice
I don't know and like the Jan 6th hearing, I just tune it all out. It's just one show after the other. You just can't keep people to stay on a perpetual emotional roller coater and then expect them to stay engaged. I hear even the white hats are complaining about the way this whole thing is going. They're ready to roll. Us, the patriots, we're still on a roller coaster. I just have to tune it all out. I call it self preservation.
10:43 PM - Jun 12, 2022
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
Only people mentioned by eyes_on_justice in this post can reply
Made In America @eyes_on_justice
13 June, 03:21
In response Made In America to her Publication
And if tuning it out makes me a nonTrump supporter, trust me, I've been called worse.