Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
12 June, 10:02
Indicting Trump should help wake some of the sound sleepers up.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
DTOM Patriot @45x2tk2020
Yes, I realize this is a show. Yes, Q said the first arrest would shock thr world. But THIS is ridiculous. All of those who refuse to wake up and are still digesting all of the crap from the fake news and accepting it as true, wont wake up from DJT being arrested! They actually think Brandon won! How about you do something for all of us who have held the line, worked 24/7 to wake up those around us and are in dire need of some REAL ARRESTS!! Start with Hillary and the world will CHEER! Then do Pelosi and Biden and the US will CHEER! Its time to wake up those sleeping morons with the REAL ARRESTS of the most corrupt POS’ the world has ever seen!! Weve had enough. DO. IT. Q!!!!!!!!!!!
10:27 PM - Jun 12, 2022
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Only people mentioned by 45x2tk2020 in this post can reply
LyAnne Allen @ConservativeConservative
12 June, 11:13
In response DTOM Patriot to her Publication
The problem with arresting Clinton, Schiff, Pelosi, Macron, Trudeau
IS
That they're mere puppets playing their role, as they've been instructed to do. It'll be a band aid.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gracie Noodles @GracieNoodles
12 June, 11:18
In response LyAnne Allen to her Publication
Find the reals ones and arrest them.

Photon 333 donated @Photon
12 June, 11:08
The enormity of what is coming will SHOCK THE WORLD. But Q never said the first arrest would.👊

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
12 June, 11:07
Who knows? I'm not paying attention to one more part of this fuc*ked up movie. It's too draining, Every time you think you may be nearing the end, someone throws another sequel in. I'm not good at guessing games, and I'm terrible at predicting the end.

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
12 June, 10:55
Im not 100% but i think the Q post said somethifn about first declass will shock the world. First arrest will show future direction. Then a different one said, how do you introduce evidence legally? My theory is it could be him bc thats the perfect way to present all evidence legally and literlly all eyes woukd be glued to the TV. Just my guess of what cpukd happen.

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
12 June, 11:16
In response Laura Anon777 to her Publication
He can then provide or get discovery for more evidence to show.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
12 June, 10:47
If they were to arrest President Trump it will only make the sleepers think that they have been right all along. This makes zero sense.