Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
12 June, 10:02
Indicting Trump should help wake some of the sound sleepers up.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason Webber @Haldir1970
12 June, 10:09
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
A Trump indictment - which we should not have any doubt will likely happen given that the DS media have announced - will certainly shock thr world, I disagree that it will wake up the sleepers.

The sleepers are idiot retards who hate Trump.

A Trump indictment will give the sleepers reason to gloat and point at us and say “See, you were wrong.”

It is unclear to me how a Trump idictment helps “The Plan” - but it must help The Plan in some way or I cannot see why the White Hats would allow this to play out? 🤔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Silver Cat @silvercat
An indictment is not the same thing as being guilty as charged. If he is indicted, (and you are probably right, they will do that) then it all goes on record. Later on it will be used as evidence in some sort of court case and they will be, as VK would put it, FOOKED.
10:20 PM - Jun 12, 2022
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
Only people mentioned by silvercat in this post can reply
Jason Webber @Haldir1970
12 June, 10:27
In response Silver Cat to his Publication
Agreed - an indictment, especially coming via the heinous criminals that comprises the J6 Unselect Committee, is not evidence of guilt.

My point was just that the optics will make the sleepers feel vindicated, not awakened to the corruption and criminality that would allow the idictnent to be made a reality.

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
12 June, 10:38
I agree w/Z. Patriots are in for more PAIN.
So far, the ONLY PAIN delivered has been against
Patriots & Trump Supporters.

The hearings have given notice to the World
that WE are Terrorists... therefore enabling us
to abused, even killed.

Tribunals don't require 'on the record' Evil.
They SAID 'We Have It All'...

Perhaps the indictment is the Trigger for the
military to take over.

I'm done trying to figure it out & focus on God.

Silver Cat @silvercat
12 June, 10:51
Of course, the sleepers will feel vindicated, and that is actually fine. The sleepers who have been complicit in criminal activities will out themselves, and that is fine, since there are boatloads of them.