Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
11 June, 09:47
Makes you wonder...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
11 June, 10:44
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
I have already experienced something akin to what all of us are going through today.
I was awake in 2012 ( actually much longer) and there were people in the so called truth movement that talked about mass arrests, NESARA/GESARA, Looking Glass, MIlitary action, DUMBS and gold.
I walked out the front door of my old house in early spring and thought to myself " I am going to miss this place". Not the house, but the time frame.
I was dismayed when none of the things prophesied happened.
I feel like we have been in a time loop. I cannot see the final outcome, but I know that something happened back in 2012.
Every day is a small miracle, I did not think I was going to live to the age I am at. God gave me a second chance.
A fly on a TV screen does not see the big picture. It is when we take a 40,000 foot view that we see the wholeness of creation.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
11 June, 11:04
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
The Mayans were right. That timeline ended in 2012.
We have been pushed to an alternate timeline. A timeline that they thought they could dominate. One that made it 'legal' for them to lie.
It is my belief that 2023 will shift timelines again. Not back to the original but a more aware timeline.

Bdub 777 @Bdub4619
11 June, 05:13
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Is there a specific day/time in 2012 it happened? Julian Calendar? Would we have memory of some anomaly from that day as it happened?

11 June, 06:09
In response Bdub 777 to his Publication
Maybe 4 July 2012...
https://home.cern/science/...

Judy 777 @JudyAnon777
11 June, 07:08
Im losing it here, anons. About to give up. no one in my immediate family cares about what is happening! help me, please!

Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
They can't see it yet. They still asleep.
Stop trying to wake them up because it will eat you up.
Try to just enjoy the time with family. Keep topics light. When they are ready they will ask you questions. Let them come to you.
07:33 PM - Jun 11, 2022
In response Judy 777 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Isabelle Motte @IzIz74
17 June, 07:56
@vincentkennedy
this, I needed this today

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
13 June, 10:12
So true!
Nana learned this early in life, as a child really.

You CAN NOT force any human nor any other animal to come to you.

Just as God Himself give us "Free Will" and also respects it above all else.

As a child, my bffs were animals.
I learned early in life the best way to make frens with a new horse or wild animals like birds, raccoons, deer and others was to just be still, just be close to them, seemingly ignoring them and they will come to you.
Just love them and enjoy your time.
VK is very smart Angel!

Lady Blueeyes @Ladyblueeyes
13 June, 10:00
This is what I have to do to keep my relationships strong. My son's entire family is vaxxed and boostered, include the two young boys. My granddaughter in my daughter's family is vaxxed, thanks to her college. How can I tell them what I know about the long term effects of the vax now? It breaks my heart. All I can do is pray for them and be calm when they panic when they find out what's really going on. Oddly, I know many many people who have vaxxed and boostered and they don't seem to suffer any adverse effects. That's a good thing. But I wonder......did they get a placebo or is their time coming later?

Judy 777 @JudyAnon777
12 June, 01:44
Took some time to ground myself in nature and running water so I hit the creek. Was rewarded with a sweet little arrowhead.

Special Agent Jax @Kralc1776
12 June, 10:12

NEO ONE @Neo
12 June, 10:07

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
12 June, 08:07
Force a nous 🙏☘️💖 la famille

Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
12 June, 12:02
In response Nede Catherine to her Publication
WE ARE NEVER STANDING ALONE...WHEN WE STAND WITH YESHUA/JESUS

Bee Bee @BxAx17
12 June, 04:56
Sort of like don't chase, attract?
If they see you calm and Happy they will come closer, ask questions...

Bridget Lentin @Brisha
12 June, 02:39
exactly. its funny i tried so and about a month or so ago it was like i had no more desire to try wake up folk i felt a complete release. i feel its time to chill. recharge the batteries and wait to help pick up the pieces when all ……. is let loose. great day all

Victorious Republic @IndyRudy1
12 June, 01:03
family, friends:

Only followers of this user (QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
11 June, 11:59
😊👍❤️

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
11 June, 11:53

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
12 June, 11:51
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
and together... us lions will be there to take care of our sheep when they come to us for help instead of destroying them like we are capable of 😎🙏 we choose to spread love. choose to be the light in the darkness.👑✝️

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
11 June, 11:51
There are so many awake frens here on AU, but it always makes me wonder...why us? Are we somehow immune to the sleeping spell? I'm the only one in my entire family who sees clearly. It's mind blowing really.

Rae Rae donated @JujuPatriot71
12 June, 12:01
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
Same with me...

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
12 June, 12:31
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
We are sprinkled across the globe to help those who are unaware, when the time comes. God Bless ALL of us - we are ALL ONE!!! Much LOVE ❤️ to ALL……

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
11 June, 09:48
yes...thats what i did..worked for some...but it worked.

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
11 June, 09:46
Well stated Truth.

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
11 June, 09:37
Will never stop telling family and friends the truth. Im stubborn VK!
Jack trained me well!

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
11 June, 09:38
From the General. ⭐️⭐️⭐️

https://t.me/RealGenFlynn/...

General Flynn ️️️, [Jun 8, 2022 at 6:10 AM]
So, I did something. Honored to be featured on the chorus of Eddie Rap Life’s new song with JT Wilde. Check out “Miracling” and let me know what you think!
https://youtu.be/XTpSP_Msd...

Only followers of this user (Blackout_1221) can see their posts

Beck Step @BlonDDE45
11 June, 09:22
Exactly. I spent so much time sharing in your face facts with so many and they couldn't see it. I only got ridiculed and called names. However, I see some that were asleep a couple years ago now coming out of their slumber.

Cax SCx @Cax
11 June, 09:06

🙏🏻🇺🇸😇

Jean Kilroy⭐ @Jeanie
11 June, 08:58
missing 're 🤔

Phoenix75 Verum. Forma. @Phoenix75
11 June, 08:10
WISE. words.

Christopher Rivers @Cmrivers75
11 June, 08:10
this is true. source knows you want to talk about it and he brings the conversation in his time. its Fantastic

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
11 June, 08:06
You speak truth, VK.

That said, I emphasize with Judy. This information war has been brutal, and has taken an emotional toll on relationships with family and frends. We can’t force them to see the light, so, as Martin shared this week, we need to find a way to forgive, and to stay in the light ourselves.

#FamilyIsEverything

Otherwise, this wouldn’t hurt so much.

Thank you, for this community — AU has been a Godsend and a refuge. I pray for all who are awake, those just starting to rouse, those sleep walking, those in a deep slumber, and those who are in a deep state of denial — may the “Great Awakening” bring light, love, hope, and healing to all. 🙏✝️❤️

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
11 June, 08:02
Exactly the time for waking up friends and family is passed. Prepare to help them deal with the fallout!!!

Our job is to guide our families and all others through whatever comes next.🙏🇺🇸🐸🍿

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
11 June, 08:04
Sound On.

12 June, 11:42
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
i love JFK Jr so much👑🙏😎
God Bless all Patriots ♥️✝️

12 June, 11:42
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
nice 107 video too

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
11 June, 08:00
truth VK. Its in Gods hands who wakes up and who does not .

Lysanne anon @lysanne
11 June, 07:58
fine

11 June, 09:31
In response Lysanne anon to her Publication
lol

Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
11 June, 07:45
Thank you. At the beginning I actually thought people would be eager and grateful to latch on to the truth. Instead they have mocked, shamed and scorned. I love them and pray for them daily but I just give up. Facebook banned me from EVERYTHING again a couple days ago so, (even my own neighborhood group) so that affirmed my decision to give up.

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
11 June, 09:28
In response Daughter Of The King to her Publication
Do Not! Give Up Thats what the enemy wants
Deprive him of that!
U r Hear and new souls eager for the truth r coming everyday
we r your family and we will hold u up until u find your footing again!

Can I get an AMEN! Anons!✌️🙏😤
WWG1WGA WW