Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
11 June, 09:47
Makes you wonder...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
11 June, 10:44
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
I have already experienced something akin to what all of us are going through today.
I was awake in 2012 ( actually much longer) and there were people in the so called truth movement that talked about mass arrests, NESARA/GESARA, Looking Glass, MIlitary action, DUMBS and gold.
I walked out the front door of my old house in early spring and thought to myself " I am going to miss this place". Not the house, but the time frame.
I was dismayed when none of the things prophesied happened.
I feel like we have been in a time loop. I cannot see the final outcome, but I know that something happened back in 2012.
Every day is a small miracle, I did not think I was going to live to the age I am at. God gave me a second chance.
A fly on a TV screen does not see the big picture. It is when we take a 40,000 foot view that we see the wholeness of creation.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
11 June, 11:04
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
The Mayans were right. That timeline ended in 2012.
We have been pushed to an alternate timeline. A timeline that they thought they could dominate. One that made it 'legal' for them to lie.
It is my belief that 2023 will shift timelines again. Not back to the original but a more aware timeline.

Bdub 777 @Bdub4619
11 June, 05:13
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Is there a specific day/time in 2012 it happened? Julian Calendar? Would we have memory of some anomaly from that day as it happened?

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
11 June, 06:09
In response Bdub 777 to his Publication
Maybe 4 July 2012...
https://home.cern/science/...

Judy 777 @JudyAnon777
Im losing it here, anons. About to give up. no one in my immediate family cares about what is happening! help me, please!
07:08 PM - Jun 11, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by JudyAnon777 in this post can reply
Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
13 June, 11:56
In response Judy 777 to her Publication
Feeingl the same way. It has become mentally and physically exhausting trying to talk with some family and friends. I used to be patient with it. Now it's like I'm so drained I don't want to even be around them and my sphere is shrinking. On top of that my real estate is come to a stand still because of the interest rates and my clients feeling nervous about the unknown. Sometimes I want to throw in the towel. I feel like this is a never ending battle. Need God to lift me up!

Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
14 June, 12:00
In response Patriotic Realtor to her Publication
Yup

Only followers of this user (CueTee42) can see their posts

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
12 June, 12:17
You're in the right group Judy. When you say "about to give up", what does that mean? You can't unlearn what you know, so where would you give up and go too????
I would LOVE to give up, but the only thing better is dying, and I don't wanna do that. And the only reason I say dying is better is because at least, we'd be a peace. This uncertainty is very stressful and yeah, there's no guarantee we'll be successful. We're fighting a cult that's been in existence for eons. As far a family, yeah I get it. I don't know if they just don't care, or, they're scared to death and won't talk about it. They know. Make no mistake, they know things aren't right. They see the darkness, they feel it, but they can't talk about it because they can't make sense of it. They'll NEVER say, "you're right", so forget that. My family says "It'll get better, every Presidency goes through it's ups and downs" (whatever that's supposed to mean). They're noticing. It's gonna take a while. Maybe when gas is $10.

Searcher 67! @Searcher67
12 June, 11:51
Hello Judy. I hear you loud and clear. I am in the same boat, my husband and children are jabbed and fast asleep. The only way I can cope is to not talk about the world right now. The bible says to let them sleep. Give it to God. Ive prayed many times that this is too much and He always lifts me up. He is doing His work behind the scenes right now. Hang on!

Silent nQmQre @silentnQmQre
12 June, 11:49
hang in a moment at a time - me too...

TRutH N LyZe @Bawlin
12 June, 10:41
Hi Judy, I don't know why I'm still here. Life is fully unejoyable and pointless. Everything I enjoyed seems irreparably gone replaced by an onslaught of increasingly horrible news. Is part of the plan bankrupting and starving all patriots? Who is suffering most? No real guidance, just "trust". Vax still being pushed despite disgusting evidence. Why? Don't fight even as your world crumbles to a veiled future... tough to build/fix anything while the foundation is collapsing... hold the line smh... but, even in all this anger and confusion, there's a light inside telling me to endure. There were warnings. Endure, and selfishly hold on to massive hope. Let's see this thing through.

S0f17 UM+ "Mememento" donated @S0f17
12 June, 09:01
I feel for you and can understand you. Sometimes it just takes off the ground from under your feet because you feel so misunderstood and you feel out of place all the time. But I know we were not allowed to tread this path in vain. I think we were chosen, why us? I don't know.I just know it feels right.But I think our job will be that of being an ambassador in our respective areas and working to reach out to the people around us. There must be a higher reason. Believe in it. You / we are not alone. Every day I feel these energies more and more, how it tingles in my body. Like there's something big coming up. Keep the faith.💐

Wethe People-UltraMAGA @StormWatcher_17
12 June, 08:51
Have faith fren it takes time for seeds to grow in some. Keep planting and keep loving. Do not let their actions control you. Live in truth around them, small comments, facts only, remove your emotion but let them know where your concern comes from. Also try to understand it may take longer than you want for them to wake up.. be at peace with that. It's hard for me to say all the things I'd like but know I've have worked very hard at waking people up and had many confirmations of doing so. One thing that really helped was printing all sorts of info(facts/proof)... You have to show them... me telling people to look it up, research it etc did not work so well. Doing this made it harder for them to attack me and focus on the info. when you start reading things from CDC who etc it will either grab their attention or run away. more to this but it's worked wonders. Do Not Give Up Fren. This is THE MOST IMPORTANT PART.. no matter how much that little voice tells you. Keep planting they

Wethe People-UltraMAGA @StormWatcher_17
12 June, 09:00
In response Wethe People-UltraMAGA to his Publication
will grow when they are ready. Love and compassion let them guide you. They don't give up, sure they may get frustrated But True Love, Compassion does not. I'm here if you wanna talk more, figure out a new approach, i can send you links to all sorts of articles etc to print off.. Whatever it takes Patriot. We Got You. You Were Never Alone in this and you have the very best support from the Amazingly Great Anons right here on AU. Hold That Line Patriot. Don't let their fear be your fear. Show your family frens YOU STAND IN TRUTH AND YOU ARE. NOT. AFRAID. You got this and you have a army right behind you. Much Much Love 💕 To You and a HUGE HUG. Have faith patriot you are stronger than you think.

Cowboy Up1 @Cowboyupcowboy1
12 June, 07:57
I feel we are here to just to plant seeds sometimes. We cant force the seeds to grow.

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
12 June, 03:58
Judy please hold on, you are so close!
The one that betrayed me the most... years of pain, eating me up, trying to show them, her. She just reached out, she is not awake but hurting, in that moment I had a choice....
Real wounds are raw - protection or courage?
so I took the time I needed to respond from my BEST self.
I found the way to not loose one inch of integrity/ground/truth through Kindness. I opened my door, my home unconditionally.
I told her to come, that we could < put aside > our difference for the sake of family for a few days, a week.
As soon as the words were written the pain in me was GONE.
GONE.
It did not matter, it no longer MATTERS what she thinks.
She took her time, then thanked me for the kindness.
They will come!
Know this and know how ready, how prepared you are, how far YOU have come. You are here and we are all with you.
The LOVE here is infinite.
Take time and love yourself.
It truly is darkest before the light.
The light is coming, your ligh

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
12 June, 04:00
In response Just Amom to her Publication
vibeZ are real
we are not alone
wwg1wga

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
12 June, 03:29
It is a difficult path to walk, I gave up trying to wake people, they all see me as the 'crazy one' but I also know that when they need help when their world comes crashing down, they will know to turn to me and I will be here to help.

If it wasnt for all the other 'crazy ones' here, I would be in a very dark place right now, instead I have hope knowing I am far from alone even if we are all spread out of the world.

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
12 June, 04:11
In response Awake Elf to her Publication
I sense our isolation is part of our training
and the evidence of our shared experiences and
shared insight confirms and encourages us to keep moving forward, to not give up.
It makes sense that we are not all clustered in one country or continent, we need a world wide web of light and love.

Gratitude to all no matter where you are, in the hubs or on the fringes, wwg1wga truly x

joann ferguson donated @joann212
12 June, 01:38
Wish I were closer, we could go have a cup of coffee or something. Sending a great big hug to you!

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
12 June, 12:47
Sending BIG LOVE
I need to slow down too and enjoy life and stop trying so hard to wake up my family. I feel sometimes I've missed out on so much because I was so busy trying to wake up my family and friends who have abandoned me........ key to this dark to light moment in my life is that there are waaaaaay more good people like you who make the meaning of family so much more precious.

God Bless each of you and fortify your needs to see VICTORY !!!

Reggie Clarke @reggieclarkejr
12 June, 12:43
As long people are comfortable, they do not care. I do not believe we have been pushed to the precipice yet. Gas prices alone is not enough.

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
12 June, 12:30
Numbers 6:24-26 🙏🙏🙏

Judy 777 @JudyAnon777
12 June, 08:08
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
Such a powerful passage. Thank you for the reminder.

Jay Dee @JAYDEE
12 June, 12:18
much Love, prayers and blessings 🙏😘

The Real Me @TheRealMe
12 June, 12:11
same with mine. You just have to love them where they are. it is sad and hard to watch sometimes, the only way is to let go of what you want their outcome to be.

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
12 June, 12:02
Redefine your family.
You have an amazing family right here.
We share, we debate, we consider, we laugh, we cry and we love, all passionate creatures on AU. All carrying each other through such challenging times. You are not alone in this so keep your balance and allow us to support and steady you. Much love and light. Your AU immediate relative.

Red Edge @Rededge
12 June, 12:02
😘I love how everyone has come together to help support Judy through this and so she knows she is Not Alone...

Richie Richard @Richie
11 June, 11:53
Judy, don't give up. it is hard to find that personal confidant that you can share with. i think sometimes we have to stand in the gap, we have to stand in proxy for those who don't see or understand. give yourself permission to take the break you need, to sink your toes in the sand and ground yourself. it may not be you to open their eyes, but when they do, they will have you to fall into. you are strong, you've got this.

Selah 321 @Selah
11 June, 11:49
Hold tight... take deep breaths and trust Gods plan.. you are here for a reason🙏🕊✝️

Miss Myrna donated @MissMyrna
11 June, 11:39
totally get it and been on the “give up” end more than once… just tune out for a while..and dont talk to anyone about it..ie dont try to red pill…let them be..eventually im convinced they will begin asking us questions based on the upcoming events/disclosures…keep the faith fren 😌

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
11 June, 11:31
I'm praying for you fren, It is all I can do.

Bless Up!

Susan Hackler @suehack
11 June, 10:57
I have seven siblings, their spouses, kids, grandkids. Forty people, not a mean one in the bunch. All but one are jabbed (that I know of, I stopped asking because I don't want to know). The one sister who is not jabbed, can only tolerate so much "truth". She's very tenderhearted. Over the years, I've been relegated to the "eccentric" category because I would talk about the "slippery slope" trying to get them to help confront all kinds of issues. Now they are appalled about how bad things are.

What I have learned is they are not on my path. I can't drag them over here. When they do look up and realize where they are treading, I know I'll suddenly feel drained. Because the task of imparting all we've learned will feel insurmountable. So I'm writing it down. I'll say read this first, then we'll talk.

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
11 June, 10:42
Pace yourself! When you realize they are building defenses against you...stop & breathe. Plant the seed and move on. Hurting yourself won't wake them up...experience speaking here. Keeping yourself together is the best thing you can do. Gonna be taking a lot of questions from them soon enough.

hope saxton @Scribe11
11 June, 10:22
Judy, I am sending you love and a huge hug.
Do you ever stop to think how much strength it took for you to make it this far?
Just today, fear got hold of me again. I deal with it immediately now.
I pray and give it to God.
And then, I remind myself that I am not responsible for the choices my family made regarding the jab.
My son and wife got 2 shots each. I begged them not to, tried to give them info but they chose not to listen.
I have somehow made peace with the fact that some of my loved ones are not going to make it.
I am not able to carry that burden, so I gave that to God as well.
I believe that death is not the end and they will be okay.
Perhaps when something happens to a loved one, I will not feel as strong. I just don't know.
What I do know is that, regardless of the outcome to this Awakening, I am going to go to Heaven.
Releasing all fear (as it comes up), lets me enjoy every moment of this amazing time in history.
I love you Anons ❤️🙏❤️

Judy 777 @JudyAnon777
11 June, 10:22
Thank you for the uplifting and encouraging words Anoonup family. You have no idea of the amount of strength you have all passed on to me and also our fellow brothers and sisters on here having issues coping with famy tjats checked out.. I'm truly grateful to have such a place as this to come to for encouragement and supportive love!

John Q Bradley’s Widow Kimberly donated @DogsAtPlay
11 June, 11:30
We are family here, and are always here for each other!

Photon 333 donated @Photon
12 June, 04:54
Even if someone has trained for this (few have), the ebb and flow of our time right now is exhausting. Focus on you, for the time being. Do things you love to do. Find joy, and recharge.

I trust that God will sort everything out at some point. Just live.

💙🙏

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
11 June, 10:09
We are here for you Judy. Do not give up, you have come soo far.
We need you, and you can move through your emotions here, this is a safe place and we are here to support you and help you through.
Big Hugz 💞

kolibri @kolibri
11 June, 09:51
🙏❤️🙏

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
11 June, 09:47
WRWY 🙏❤️