Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
12 June, 02:19
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Ok this made me go to my phone to look at my photo albumn to try and recall 2012 events since I have trouble remember yesterday!. I am freaking out because every year is there back to 2007 EXCEPT for 2012!!! I found 1 newsprint picture I had found of the first house I remeber living in as a child that is it!! There are over 5600 photos on my phone…WTH

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
12 June, 05:46
In response Kly Fdt to her Publication
wow

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
12 June, 01:38
Thanks for this Kim! 👍❤️. You know I try to remember 2012 but I get nothing. I don’t remember any big epiphany or “boom”, I just know things are different. I am different. Maybe more intuitive…the BS meter goes off constantly…I seem to question everything, my brain never seems to turn off. I have to mentally remind myself to relax, ground or socialize.
I’ve stopped doing some things I used to enjoy and, I’ve sadly lost some people and gladly added others (you all for sure). It just seems nessessary.
Everything is definitely Alice and Wonderlandish and the wildest thing is that there are some people that don’t seem to notice the difference…at all! 🥸

12 June, 01:54
In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication
If it makes you feel any better, I'm the exact same. I was soooo plugged into the matrix then I don't remember either. I keep telling myself all that matters is we are here now!

Christine De7 donated @ChristineDe7
12 June, 12:07
I can't thank you enough for posting this. It is so hard-nearly impossible to find anyone to understand the way I've felt for so long. Some days are harder than others. Fellow anons, being here with all of you means more to me than you know. Keep lifting each other up; there are others out there that do truly understand. Peace be with you all.

12 June, 12:18
In response Christine De7 to her Publication
🙏♥️

Iam Mie @iammiele
12 June, 09:13
See you on the flip side!
[Think mirror]

Reminds me of "the upside-down"

There were so many things in "Stranger Things" that come across to me as "messages" and so many parallels to things that are occurring in our current 'reality'

The "laser gun' thing at the opening scene reminds me of CERN

While Netflix may be "woke" on some things, they are awake on others, when watched with a certain 'perception'

- such as this trailer:
"A war is coming..."
"eye of the storm"
"Without you we cannot win this war"
Every ending has a beginning...
(note also the tick-tock clock)

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

oh, and of course there are the numbers... Like 1, 11, and Vol 2 comes out on 7/1 - Does 7/11 carry any meaning for you?
Some interesting interpretations our there for 711
Stranger Things 4 | Official Trailer | Netflix - YouTube

It’s time. See you on the other side. Stranger Things 4 Vol. 1 premieres May 27th, only on Netflix.https://www.exploregeorgia.org/film

Awake Now @Awakenow
12 June, 09:12
Totally!! I have always felt I belonged in a different time. weird… I am completely at peace, as God is in control. We are so blessed to be witness and part of this!!

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
12 June, 08:00
Have oft wondered if CERN is their attempt to find a reality where Nibiru does not cross, or, the crossing is less severe.

But, they are monkeys playing God... they could never plan for all the differences.

Every Time @soTELLme533
12 June, 01:33
I don't know if this is relevant: 2010 was when my doctor knowingly prescribed a drug that could have killed me but a friend saved my life by looking it up and fortunately I stopped taking it but not before I went through Hell. That was the year I had death threats and warnings. I also lost a bunch of friends because I was trying to speak up - blow the whistle. It was a tough time, but in a way I suppose it prepared me for being out on a limb with "anon" knowledge and trying to blow a huge whistle!

Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
11 June, 11:59
We should simply be ourselves ... remember who we are and radiate the essence of our soul. We are frequency anchors and the vibration we hold determines the realm we establish, and our realm contributes to the collective realm. There are frequencies of suppression and frequencies of liberation.... you choose.

God bless 💓

Jeannie Arthurs @Jeanniela17
11 June, 10:34
Is a time shift really a shift in the bacteria, fungi and viruses??? Biome...macro and micro!

Ime Sometimes @starseasons
11 June, 09:49
Something is off. I noticed many of the Mandala Effect differences. Including Nelson Mandala death twice.

And what about that Sun. That is not the sun of a few years back. IT IS NOT.

I would really like someone to tell us the truth.

Angela Copeland @Angela111117
11 June, 09:32
well this went further than i ever would have imagined🙂. little surprised at the amount of comments.

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
11 June, 08:12
Yep. something did happen. Future proved the past. Bring on 2023

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
11 June, 07:34
Right after 2012 the Mandela Effect exploded all over social media.

Things are definitely different in our current dimension.

Marc Lawson @MarLaw144
11 June, 09:41
In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication
Timeline shifted then in 12/2012.....

jason fort i should be called meaux donated @sobergrandpa
11 June, 09:44
In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication
Multiple timelines converging , Law of averages produces the effect . The most common occurrence becomes the reality .

Special Agent Jax @Kralc1776
11 June, 07:28
Wow. I just followed a ton of Patriots on this thread!

11 June, 07:30
In response Special Agent Jax to his Publication
Awesome! :)

Special Agent Jax @Kralc1776
11 June, 06:52
Makes sense to me. My last 10 years have been in reverse instead of moving forward.

_Z_D21_ ... @_Z_D21_
11 June, 06:36
👀
sounds familiar, almost.

https://anonup.com/thread/...

Lion Hart @Lion_Hart
11 June, 05:54
Reminds me of this image I came across a few months ago

Jeannie Arthurs @Jeanniela17
11 June, 10:37
In response Lion Hart to his Publication
The peak of the wave and the ripple!

Bdub 777 @Bdub4619
11 June, 05:29
Back then I started experiencing ocular migraines. My eyes haven't been the same since. Trying to nail down a date and time it happened

Jewels 777✨❤️ donated @jewelsc
11 June, 05:22
I was kayaking on a river most of today. Interesting to watch this and read comments because I took another particular bend that emptied me back to the main much further down than I imagined it could. I was like what just happened? It had me thinking about time folding and bending. It felt like a microcosm of the big bend we find ourselves traveling. It was and is all pretty trippy.

Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
11 June, 04:30
I have to agree! I went to Israel September 2012…. not much longer my husband lost his job, and it kept happening over and over and over again. Then it was like he didn’t care anymore… 2020 he left my daughter and I and he just doesnt seem like the same person ( basically he is like a narcissistic person now) maybe he was before but I just didn’t see it then. I wont lie my heart still aches a lot, even with him treating me like scum of the earth and everything seems to be my fault.

Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
11 June, 04:32
In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication
I also hid things that happened to me when I was younger that it all is coming about and remembering now.

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
11 June, 05:08
In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication
It seems like you've been through the ringer, and I wish I could hug you right now!❤️❤️

Laura Truther King @LauraTrutherKing
11 June, 04:24
I think I've been here all along and more awake than I knew. I think what changed/the shift in energy was down to ramping up the evil to try and beat the Great Awakening, which 'they' knew was coming and that's what seemed like a time shift and affected more sensitive people so badly.
I do believe I chose to be born in this time to help humanity though.

Laura Truther King @LauraTrutherKing
11 June, 04:25
In response Laura Truther King to her Publication
If I was dead, I would re-grow better teeth and shed my sinusitis. Actually I moved in with the love of my life and we have had 10 very happy years together, touch wood. I also embarked on a stand up comedy career.

--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
11 June, 04:33
In response Laura Truther King to her Publication
I feel the same way. I swear I was born with a 'Lets Go do this NOW!' Attitude. I remember as a child holding a 'message' that I wasn't supposed to forget...but it's like a drive my whole life. I feel like I didn't want to come but chose to anyways. 💝

Victor This Guy @This_guy
11 June, 04:15
Yes ma'am...i feel that 4D is the experience of knowing that our reality is all lies....yet not knowing what the Truth is. For me i goes much further back before 2012.....when i was a much younger man of 7or8 i had troubling sensations in certain places and wouldnt cooperate with the "traditions" imposed on humans. Yep.....fun kid, right?😣......my Faith allows me to enjoy every day now....and my President made that possible by exposing what we couldnt see......and my God answered my prayers. After all.....i prayed for this.😁☝️🏁🇺🇸♡♡♡♡

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
11 June, 04:11
hhmmmm...strange...2011-2012 i became sick (flu vax injured) and went into finding a way to feel better. I stopped working at end of 2011. Since then I have not dated, nor left the house much. i was an outgoing person and loved having friends. now i am a recluse. I hate this life. i feel stuck. i woke up to the evil since then as well. Turned off the TV during that time as well.

... Fighter @Fighter
11 June, 10:39
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
I have it almost the same

Lily B.... @LilyB
12 June, 12:23
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
I was never outgoing, but did really enjoy reading, going to movies and theater, and traveling. With no solid explanation as to why, I gradually lost interest in it all, and it especially saddens me that I have no desire whatsoever to read books.

Bea Benjamin @FranBea
11 June, 03:55
💥💥 yes yes, when they turned on CERN

Deplorable 63* @ClaysEars
11 June, 03:50
Thank you @kimrunner for posting this. Lately I have felt that we here, the awakened ones were brought to this timeline in a bump to save it from extinction. I believe we were brought here simultaneously to right the wrongs from the past that brought this timeline to the point it is at. It explains why so many cannot, will not listen. They were originally in this timeline and we were replaced with our current versions here to enlighten them to see how they have been manipulated by the powers that be. This realization hammered home, to me, the importance of our job here. We can not lose this battle. We will not lose this battle. It is why we were brought here and nothing can stop us. It remains up to us and the white hats that know why we are here. Nothing can stop what is coming. God chose us, his warriors to come here to fix it and fix it we must.

I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
11 June, 03:43
So her live broadcast viewership is more important than speaking her truths?

11 June, 04:06
In response I'm Smiling to his Publication
i think she is talking about not saying specific words that would triggere her suspension.

Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
11 June, 03:36
I felt weird this past Thursday. I was driving and talking to the hubs on phone and I had swimmy out of touch feeling in my head, kinda disoriented. Lasted about 30 seconds.. 🤷‍♀️

Photon 333 donated @Photon
11 June, 03:33
I'd never seen a circumzenithal arc until 12-21-12. The sun was about to set in the SSE. But the arc wasn't perpendicular to the sun, but parallel. I have a few photos somewhere. They're common, but the location (high in the sky) and angle were odd.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Circumzenithal Arc, Sun Dogs, & Time-lapse Clouds - YouTube

My first time seeing an upside-down rainbow!Music is "Improvisation #5" by Chris Renna, available for purchase here: https://chromatophones.bandcamp.com/trac...

11 June, 04:06
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
interesting - thanks for sharing.

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
11 June, 02:51
I’ve always wondered what truly happened on this day.

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
11 June, 02:38
In the past year, I was driving slowly in my neighborhood. I am aware of helocopters and planes when they fly over, because of all of us watching the skies. I heard the loudest sound and looked out my driverside window, looked backward, and there was a plane so huge, like it was 25 ft above me and roaring past. I felt around for my phone to take a picture, and I blinked and the plane was way up in the sky, far away. It was so strange, and my mind couldn't resolve what I just saw. So, I shook it off, finished driving home, and have only thought of it once or twice since then. I remember writing about it on TG. Very bizarre. Like a time jump or something.