Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
11 June, 09:47
Makes you wonder...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
11 June, 10:44
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
I have already experienced something akin to what all of us are going through today.
I was awake in 2012 ( actually much longer) and there were people in the so called truth movement that talked about mass arrests, NESARA/GESARA, Looking Glass, MIlitary action, DUMBS and gold.
I walked out the front door of my old house in early spring and thought to myself " I am going to miss this place". Not the house, but the time frame.
I was dismayed when none of the things prophesied happened.
I feel like we have been in a time loop. I cannot see the final outcome, but I know that something happened back in 2012.
Every day is a small miracle, I did not think I was going to live to the age I am at. God gave me a second chance.
A fly on a TV screen does not see the big picture. It is when we take a 40,000 foot view that we see the wholeness of creation.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
The Mayans were right. That timeline ended in 2012.
We have been pushed to an alternate timeline. A timeline that they thought they could dominate. One that made it 'legal' for them to lie.
It is my belief that 2023 will shift timelines again. Not back to the original but a more aware timeline.
11:04 AM - Jun 11, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Bryah Thorrn @Bryah
26 June, 10:28
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
🙂

Only followers of this user (CueTee42) can see their posts

NEO ONE @Neo
13 June, 01:54
We'll move again to the right direction.

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
13 June, 12:33
2012 is when God whispered "Move to Oregon" in my ear :)

I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
12 June, 12:02
FY23?

vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
12 June, 04:36
This is the more aware timeline VK. the apocalypse segment of the veil being lifted next bump will be awakening, ive had several visions of that going back a while, the most recent i want clarification on but it hasnt come yet, small teaser visions, it will be as in the last days of sumer when the wickedness of state brought an end to governance and people abandoned it. actually seeing it now, maybe its not the right time for more to come. I see the entire earth realizing how they used government against us in a very clear and complete manner

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
12 June, 03:37
personally 2012 was the start of serious spiritual attacks

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
12 June, 12:14
my guess

october 8th 2012 3:30pm-4:30pm

ha! just a special date for a personal spritual experience 🏄‍♀️🥰🙌🤷‍♀️

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
12 June, 12:29
Found this awesome old post of yours that's related!

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
12 June, 12:23
Barry S. Illuminati creation.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
12 June, 01:13

Jessi Doe @Jessi
11 June, 11:52
I gave birth to my daughter in 2012... so what does this mean?

Katz Pajamas @KatzPajamas
11 June, 09:17
I heard... "back to the way it was supposed to be"....

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
11 June, 06:17
2011 I had a strong calling that I needed to be back in NZ for 2012. Feb 02 2012 about an hour before landing I had a physical experience that I can’t explain other than I doubled over in pain, my chakras felt like they were reversing, I felt disoriantated & it took about 4 hours before my energy system calmed down.

Stacey Stands Up @StaceyW
11 June, 05:50

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
11 June, 06:48
In response Stacey Stands Up to her Publication

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
11 June, 11:22
In response Stacey Stands Up to her Publication
😂

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
11 June, 05:56
TS 11:04>114
Long shot here:
You’ve said 2023 will see end of MSM.
Could 11.3 marker be drop 113 = Mockingbird
Enter (11.4) - drop 114 = Military = savior of mankind

1 of 2

Bdub 777 @Bdub4619
11 June, 05:13
Is there a specific day/time in 2012 it happened? Julian Calendar? Would we have memory of some anomaly from that day as it happened?

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
11 June, 06:09
In response Bdub 777 to his Publication
Maybe 4 July 2012...
https://home.cern/science/...

Vesna Urban-Celovski @Vesna
11 June, 11:21
In response Bdub 777 to his Publication
I believed in the much quoted year ✨21.12.2012✨ would something happen or change❔❕ And „nothing“ visible happened. Maybe that was the KEY ❗️ ❓

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
11 June, 05:13
I know the the Presidential race in 2012 was when I received my first wake-up call, that this was not about R vs. D, but, about Good vs. Evil.

My understanding of timelines is very limited, but, from what I can gather, 2012 was the start of a convergence toward the “Great Awakening”. There was nothing [they] could do to stop it.

God Wins.

Caps = 116 > 26.
TS = 11:04 > 11.4 > 114.

https://qalerts.app/?n=26
https://qalerts.app/?n=114

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
11 June, 04:41
I remember when 2016 began and I to start writing 2017 on my checks instead of 2016. I constantly wanted wanted to write 2017, jumping ahead instead of falling back to the previous year which is the mistake we usually make. Every time I corrected myself there was so much resistance because I was SURE we already did 2016.
I think 2016 was a do-over year, Hillary may have won the first time.

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
11 June, 05:29
In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication
What a horrible thought! Yikes. It does seem like time has been played with most definitely.🙃

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
11 June, 07:09
In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication
The Big Solar Eclipse of 2017 was another bump.

When we are to be making an individual or collective quantum leap, it feels like we hit a glass ceiling. THAT is the bump I sense when we do not experience any ascension acceleration and rather feel like we descended deeper into chaos and control systems. 2006 was another big one. That coincided with the housing market crash.

Maybe the "glass ceiling/dome" is symbolic of some other mechanism that is placed at the entry of star gates. We hit it instead of going through and get redirected back into looping cycles. The past, what we left is always more dense in vibration.

By looping us back into a repeated past energy system, it will exponentially get denser/slower/darker. Pretty creative metaphysics in play.

There are far enough creating counter mechanics to bring light in. No matter how hard they went after star seeds, light workers, time travelers sent in to assist, they can not stop the RADIANT light.

Red Edge @Rededge
11 June, 04:39
This makes sense now with your 2023 Twitter post you did a few years ago ...Penny just dropped lol 🤣

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
11 June, 04:31
My 2012 moment quite connected.

#13 years to the DAY.

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
11 June, 04:20

It had to be this way.

Dark to Light.

Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
11 June, 05:33
In response Dman72 - Aussie Patriot to his Publication
I am a bit confused?? is 2022, 2023 or just 2022 right now?

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
11 June, 04:35
Crazy timelines converging. Ice-T on our Cheerios!

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
11 June, 05:31
In response Whites QWall to his Publication
That's pretty darn weird-Coach Ice-T? Hahaha

Anne Kats @anneanon1
11 June, 04:07
Honestly i was talking with family and I told them that I feel like I skipped some years and boom then i woke up . its kinda weird. 🕊

Anne Kats @anneanon1
11 June, 04:02
VK so does that make us younger 🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🕊

Rita Cue @Queen_Bee
11 June, 03:41
i think you would enjoy this channel:

https://youtu.be/h6aPldC_g...

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
11 June, 04:12
In response Rita Cue to her Publication
The Parable Of The Wheat And The Tares.
Certainly appears this is where we are now. 🙏🙏🙏

Vesna Urban-Celovski @Vesna
11 June, 11:46
In response Rita Cue to her Publication
Such a great message 🙏🏻 Thank you for sharing this precious video 🫶🏻

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
11 June, 03:34
Ponderable =

No wonder Demons openly fly to victims at Satanic
Ritual concerts [Travis Scott]. They THINK they own
this Realm.

By launching the CV Jab 18 mo early, Trump threw them
off their timeline, which means they violated laws of
creation/universe.

We must keep our Vibe positive & KNOW that God Has
This...

Our Vibe alone thwarts their Spells/Curses/Witchcraft.
Keep Praying / Meditating or just believing...

-God Has Already Won
-There is NO MonkeyPox or other Plandemic EVER Again
-They WILL be brought to Justice
-Live, Love & Create Joy in your life... Victory Gardens,
bonding w/ others, etc.

Stay in the God Column!

WTX_gal Gee @Let_Them_Eat_Kek
11 June, 05:21
In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication
√√√ ...and especially the pic.

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
11 June, 05:54
In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication
The USA is Israel from a past timeline will return to The Holy Land

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
11 June, 03:28
I think their timeline still exists, but a converging parallel line has come next to it. A line with very dark and heavy energy and a line with light and bright energy. All the knowledge I have about it points to the power of intentions. By focusing our intentions on the positive, doing good for people, animals and nature, by forgiving and by trusting in God... we come or stay on that positive light timeline. Just as the Hopi show us in their End Times prophecy. It was Q who repeatedly pointed us to the prayer of the Lord's Prayer ... therein are all the clues. It'll be fine!

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

11 June, 02:24
"It is my belief that 2023 will shift timelines again" (Kennedy, 2022).
Yeah...right before or as they're blowing the world up AGAIN, right?
I'm surprised they bring us along each time actually. We are their nemesis afterall. 😉

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
11 June, 02:19
I remember December 2012 watching Wireless energy transmitting on mountain that many claim to be Pyramid.

p.s. It was not a dream.

Victorious Republic @IndyRudy1
11 June, 02:27
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Bosnia or Indonesia ?

Rita Cue @Queen_Bee
11 June, 03:43
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
harvest is coming:

https://youtu.be/h6aPldC_g...

Vicki Lord @Vlord
11 June, 02:14
Something happened in 2012 and again in 2015! Our friend, Mr. Gutay works/ed at CERN and was telling us exciting things about his work there. Then everything went “wonky” in life!

11 June, 02:25
In response Vicki Lord to her Publication
I believe that theory to a tee. CERN is the cause.

Kunal Verma @vkunal308
11 June, 02:02
Something has to happen this year 2022
GREAT SOLAR FLASH
Declass NESARA GESARA
1000 year of peace