Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
11 June, 09:47
Makes you wonder...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
11 June, 10:44
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
I have already experienced something akin to what all of us are going through today.
I was awake in 2012 ( actually much longer) and there were people in the so called truth movement that talked about mass arrests, NESARA/GESARA, Looking Glass, MIlitary action, DUMBS and gold.
I walked out the front door of my old house in early spring and thought to myself " I am going to miss this place". Not the house, but the time frame.
I was dismayed when none of the things prophesied happened.
I feel like we have been in a time loop. I cannot see the final outcome, but I know that something happened back in 2012.
Every day is a small miracle, I did not think I was going to live to the age I am at. God gave me a second chance.
A fly on a TV screen does not see the big picture. It is when we take a 40,000 foot view that we see the wholeness of creation.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
11 June, 11:04
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
The Mayans were right. That timeline ended in 2012.
We have been pushed to an alternate timeline. A timeline that they thought they could dominate. One that made it 'legal' for them to lie.
It is my belief that 2023 will shift timelines again. Not back to the original but a more aware timeline.

Bdub 777 @Bdub4619
11 June, 05:13
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Is there a specific day/time in 2012 it happened? Julian Calendar? Would we have memory of some anomaly from that day as it happened?

11 June, 06:09
In response Bdub 777 to his Publication
Maybe 4 July 2012...
https://home.cern/science/...

Judy 777 @JudyAnon777
11 June, 07:08
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Im losing it here, anons. About to give up. no one in my immediate family cares about what is happening! help me, please!

11 June, 07:33
In response Judy 777 to her Publication
They can't see it yet. They still asleep.
Stop trying to wake them up because it will eat you up.
Try to just enjoy the time with family. Keep topics light. When they are ready they will ask you questions. Let them come to you.

Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
12 June, 11:42
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
nice 107 video too

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
12 June, 11:42
i love JFK Jr so much👑🙏😎
God Bless all Patriots ♥️✝️

⨀Le Chic⍟ donated @Generator
12 June, 11:34
Holy Spirit on earth

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
12 June, 11:28
VK, This 4 year Delta, Drop 1464 has a 107 in it.

Only followers of this user (ElaMarriti) can see their posts

12 June, 03:46
Thanks be to God. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻
What a handsome man. ❤️

12 June, 03:45
Code:
May God also grant all of us the wisdom to ask what concrete steps we can take to reduce the violence and weaponry in our midst.
Note when we just sent the go orders and when this Tweet went live.
Coincidence?
Pray.
Q

Lila Walker @LilaWalker70
12 June, 01:54
Thanks be to God. Thy Will Be Done. Amen

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
11 June, 10:27
Thanks be to God.

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
11 June, 10:03
We have NOTHING to fear, and EVERYTHING to look forward to.

Thanks be to God!

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
11 June, 09:57
💜💜💜💜💜🕊

Back to the Future @Backontrack
11 June, 09:56
we play their games

Trumpet of God

We got one
Trump

Thanks for playing
😂😂😂

Only followers of this user (ElaMarriti) can see their posts

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
11 June, 09:42

Sergeant Shultz @5Never_Give_Up5
11 June, 09:38
1:07 video. interesting.

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
11 June, 09:37
"with the Trump of God."

Qs Pawn4- Z17 @jgkagen5
11 June, 09:32
Amen.
Thank you for the post, Brother Patriot.

Red Edge @Rededge
11 June, 09:31
💖