Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
11 June, 09:47
Makes you wonder...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
11 June, 10:44
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
I have already experienced something akin to what all of us are going through today.
I was awake in 2012 ( actually much longer) and there were people in the so called truth movement that talked about mass arrests, NESARA/GESARA, Looking Glass, MIlitary action, DUMBS and gold.
I walked out the front door of my old house in early spring and thought to myself " I am going to miss this place". Not the house, but the time frame.
I was dismayed when none of the things prophesied happened.
I feel like we have been in a time loop. I cannot see the final outcome, but I know that something happened back in 2012.
Every day is a small miracle, I did not think I was going to live to the age I am at. God gave me a second chance.
A fly on a TV screen does not see the big picture. It is when we take a 40,000 foot view that we see the wholeness of creation.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
11 June, 11:04
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
The Mayans were right. That timeline ended in 2012.
We have been pushed to an alternate timeline. A timeline that they thought they could dominate. One that made it 'legal' for them to lie.
It is my belief that 2023 will shift timelines again. Not back to the original but a more aware timeline.

Bdub 777 @Bdub4619
11 June, 05:13
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Is there a specific day/time in 2012 it happened? Julian Calendar? Would we have memory of some anomaly from that day as it happened?

Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Stories & Songs donated @Comofhosts
15 June, 04:00
The Higgs Boson Particle-aka-The God Particle. I posted about it on FB back in 2012. For some strange reason it just happened to jump out to me when I stumbled upon it while surfin the net. I think I even teased about the Scientis thinking that they were the “masters of the universe” for having successfully simulated the “big bang” (nuclear blast) at the Collider. First time I had heard of any of it. If memory serves me right, the simulation is how the discovery was made of the Higgs Boson Particle and that it was essential in holding matter together, thus nick-naming it “The God Particle.” “HE holds all things together!” Interestly, the partlce also contains light. GOD IS LIGHT! 👍☝️🙌 They were just scratching surface, imho at how mind-blowingly radical God (Triune) truly is!
As my daddy (a top secret aerospace engineer) would always say: “You can never seperate science, from the MASTER SCIENTIST!”

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
13 June, 09:51
When Angels walk back thr time to help us change the future!
Future Proves Past!

Thank you VK!
Nana loves you dearly!

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
12 June, 07:04
When you calling on me patriot?

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
12 June, 11:52
July 4th would be an awesome day to release the Sealed Inidictments.

Jay Bird @HawksNest3
12 June, 08:50
July 4th 2012. We had moved to Florida and went to dinner and a few drinks at a shrimp place on the water for my birthday. After fireworks all of the people that were there sat by waterside and observed about 5 flying red objects that eould shoot across the sky randomly at high speeds and the hover in formation. We watched for a couple of hours and woke up the next morning to find out that there were sightings such as this all over the country. Hmmm....

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
12 June, 07:26

Back to the Future @Backontrack
12 June, 01:32
Higgs Boson field is their way of saying

We got no fooking idea.

Higgs Boson sounds cool.

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
11 June, 11:28
They need to shut that hc off.

Jeannie Arthurs @Jeanniela17
11 June, 10:56
Ridgid and orderly, but the energy flows through it! Or, it moves/bends it! Masculine/Feminine?

Jen ... @Jenfranji
11 June, 10:02
I would like to know how this timeline stuff works and what exactly its all about, step by step.
It sounds like everyone understands this, but I don't.
If we are supposed to move on together, I would like to know about 'Timelines 101' for new starters.

Vesna Urban-Celovski @Vesna
11 June, 11:27
In response Jen ... to his Publication
I can comfort you, Jen. I don‘t understand it either 100%, but I can IMAGINE it❣️

Jeannie Arthurs @Jeanniela17
11 June, 09:34
So...they thought they found God?

Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
11 June, 08:43
2011 and 2012 were hard years
Really hard
That whole decade was trying times

Laura Chin @LauraChin
11 June, 08:22
I remember that day well.
My Dad died sometime late July 3/early July 4.

#Weird

Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
11 June, 08:34
They can try as hard as they can but they cannot go against God's will. They cannot take God out of the equation. They also can't fight what they can't see, MANIFESTATION. 🎯

July 4, 2012 was the 9 year anniversary. This year will be 18 years

As your TS says....

Q 609
CONFIRMED!

Q 125
Plane View or Plain View🤣😂🤣

My post 10:00 PM, 6/8
This post 6:09 PM 6/11
Time Dff 2 D 20 H 9 M

Q 2209
Truth to Power.💥
Listen carefully.
Q

At 5:40 of the link in the Q drop, Horowitz says "Truth to Power".

Q 540
Are you following the news today?
WHAT A BIG NEWS DAY.
These people are REALLY stupid.
This will be the END of the D party.
This will be the path forward (w/ public outrage) to JAIL many so-called 'untouchables'.
You, THE PEOPLE, have the POWER.💥💥💥💥
DOWN SHE GOES.💥💥💥💥
Q

Without the Quantum Particle there would be not return to God's original purpose for the Earth. It's the MISSING LINK.

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
11 June, 08:10
Creation of the US and the creation of hell on earth. WHat is the significance of Jul 4th in the history we do not know about? hmmm

Melissa Lee @Sassyredhead
11 June, 07:14
can someone explains this or tell me where i can research it ?? were we chosen to be in this timeline, what happen to babirs that were in the womb at that time ? will we ever get to a more welcoming stabled timeline ? very confusing but extremely interested in learning more

MrE Kuff @Eikcuf
13 June, 10:15
In response Melissa Lee to her Publication
Look into multiverse theory.
Every decision creates it's own universe, some more important than others.
These major points would be things like 9/11 or J6.
Timelines are universes that go the differently than the way you(we) remember.
When timelines merge, amongst other things we get things like the mandala effect, looping, and no more options. One time line, it is what it is, we have to ride the storm together.
Time lines used to represent the infinite potential.

Currently we have at least two major time or story lines if you'd prefer.
the CNN/MSM line where " we did it joe ha hahah)
and the Trump/Q line where god wins. When ever that is really isn't important. Only Life is important.
If you believe in manifest destiny , simply put, be the change you want to see.

Hope that helps.

Squawk ✈✈✈ donated @Squawk
11 June, 07:12
Does this relate to Bill Woods discussion about Looking Glass and the problems associated the timelines converging at the end on 2012?

Starts around the 4:00 mark.

https://www.bitchute.com/v...

Red Edge @Rededge
11 June, 07:18
In response Squawk ✈✈✈ to his Publication
I love listening to this video....

Judy 777 @JudyAnon777
11 June, 07:08
Im losing it here, anons. About to give up. no one in my immediate family cares about what is happening! help me, please!

Only followers of this user (CueTee42) can see their posts

Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
13 June, 11:56
In response Judy 777 to her Publication
Feeingl the same way. It has become mentally and physically exhausting trying to talk with some family and friends. I used to be patient with it. Now it's like I'm so drained I don't want to even be around them and my sphere is shrinking. On top of that my real estate is come to a stand still because of the interest rates and my clients feeling nervous about the unknown. Sometimes I want to throw in the towel. I feel like this is a never ending battle. Need God to lift me up!

_Z_D21_ ... @_Z_D21_
11 June, 07:07
a collider = a machine used to create something.

try as they will,
they cant create like we can.

i dunno,
just random thoughts i guess.

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
11 June, 07:01
I think there might have been a little issue with breaking a law of physics and destroying matter.

R04ch C1i9 @R04chC1i9
11 June, 06:50
notice the date that article was posted by CERN.

R04ch C1i9 @R04chC1i9
11 June, 06:52
In response R04ch C1i9 to his Publication

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
11 June, 06:41

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
11 June, 06:34
👀💥

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
11 June, 06:32
...or a summoning if you like.