Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
11 June, 09:47
Makes you wonder...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
11 June, 04:11
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
hhmmmm...strange...2011-2012 i became sick (flu vax injured) and went into finding a way to feel better. I stopped working at end of 2011. Since then I have not dated, nor left the house much. i was an outgoing person and loved having friends. now i am a recluse. I hate this life. i feel stuck. i woke up to the evil since then as well. Turned off the TV during that time as well.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lily B.... @LilyB
I was never outgoing, but did really enjoy reading, going to movies and theater, and traveling. With no solid explanation as to why, I gradually lost interest in it all, and it especially saddens me that I have no desire whatsoever to read books.
12:23 AM - Jun 12, 2022
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by LilyB in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Lily B...., click on at the bottom under it