Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
11 June, 09:47
Makes you wonder...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
I have to agree! I went to Israel September 2012…. not much longer my husband lost his job, and it kept happening over and over and over again. Then it was like he didn’t care anymore… 2020 he left my daughter and I and he just doesnt seem like the same person ( basically he is like a narcissistic person now) maybe he was before but I just didn’t see it then. I wont lie my heart still aches a lot, even with him treating me like scum of the earth and everything seems to be my fault.
04:30 PM - Jun 11, 2022
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Miskell2024 in this post can reply
Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
11 June, 05:08
In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication
It seems like you've been through the ringer, and I wish I could hug you right now!❤️❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
11 June, 05:24
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
Thank you! That’s only a grain of salt of my life. Just doesnt seem to be getting better. But…. keeping my Faith 🙏

11 June, 04:32
In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication
I also hid things that happened to me when I was younger that it all is coming about and remembering now.