Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
11 June, 09:47
Makes you wonder...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
hhmmmm...strange...2011-2012 i became sick (flu vax injured) and went into finding a way to feel better. I stopped working at end of 2011. Since then I have not dated, nor left the house much. i was an outgoing person and loved having friends. now i am a recluse. I hate this life. i feel stuck. i woke up to the evil since then as well. Turned off the TV during that time as well.
04:11 PM - Jun 11, 2022
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Phantomvirus2020 in this post can reply
Lily B.... @LilyB
12 June, 12:23
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
I was never outgoing, but did really enjoy reading, going to movies and theater, and traveling. With no solid explanation as to why, I gradually lost interest in it all, and it especially saddens me that I have no desire whatsoever to read books.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
... Fighter @Fighter
11 June, 10:39
I have it almost the same

Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
11 June, 04:36
I use to be so outgoing, laughing, pulling pranks, i was happy… now I to hate to leave the house.

Special Agent Jax @Kralc1776
11 June, 06:57
In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication
I can relate to that

Special Agent Jax @Kralc1776
11 June, 06:57
In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication
I can relate to that