Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
11 June, 09:47
Makes you wonder...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
12 June, 01:38
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Thanks for this Kim! 👍❤️. You know I try to remember 2012 but I get nothing. I don’t remember any big epiphany or “boom”, I just know things are different. I am different. Maybe more intuitive…the BS meter goes off constantly…I seem to question everything, my brain never seems to turn off. I have to mentally remind myself to relax, ground or socialize.
I’ve stopped doing some things I used to enjoy and, I’ve sadly lost some people and gladly added others (you all for sure). It just seems nessessary.
Everything is definitely Alice and Wonderlandish and the wildest thing is that there are some people that don’t seem to notice the difference…at all! 🥸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner @kimrunner
If it makes you feel any better, I'm the exact same. I was soooo plugged into the matrix then I don't remember either. I keep telling myself all that matters is we are here now!
01:54 PM - Jun 12, 2022
In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
12 June, 02:44
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
It does and thank you…when you’re feeling a bit crazy, it’s nice to have some company. 🥴 You are spot on…we are so fortunate to be here and now. 👍❤️