Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
11 June, 09:47
Makes you wonder...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laura Truther King @LauraTrutherKing
I think I've been here all along and more awake than I knew. I think what changed/the shift in energy was down to ramping up the evil to try and beat the Great Awakening, which 'they' knew was coming and that's what seemed like a time shift and affected more sensitive people so badly.
I do believe I chose to be born in this time to help humanity though.
04:24 PM - Jun 11, 2022
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Only people mentioned by LauraTrutherKing in this post can reply
--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
11 June, 04:33
In response Laura Truther King to her Publication
I feel the same way. I swear I was born with a 'Lets Go do this NOW!' Attitude. I remember as a child holding a 'message' that I wasn't supposed to forget...but it's like a drive my whole life. I feel like I didn't want to come but chose to anyways. 💝

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laura Truther King @LauraTrutherKing
11 June, 04:25
In response Laura Truther King to her Publication
If I was dead, I would re-grow better teeth and shed my sinusitis. Actually I moved in with the love of my life and we have had 10 very happy years together, touch wood. I also embarked on a stand up comedy career.