Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
11 June, 09:47
Makes you wonder...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Deplorable 63* @ClaysEars
Thank you @kimrunner for posting this. Lately I have felt that we here, the awakened ones were brought to this timeline in a bump to save it from extinction. I believe we were brought here simultaneously to right the wrongs from the past that brought this timeline to the point it is at. It explains why so many cannot, will not listen. They were originally in this timeline and we were replaced with our current versions here to enlighten them to see how they have been manipulated by the powers that be. This realization hammered home, to me, the importance of our job here. We can not lose this battle. We will not lose this battle. It is why we were brought here and nothing can stop us. It remains up to us and the white hats that know why we are here. Nothing can stop what is coming. God chose us, his warriors to come here to fix it and fix it we must.
03:50 PM - Jun 11, 2022
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Only people mentioned by ClaysEars in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Deplorable 63*, click on at the bottom under it