17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
had a dream last night that some of us would be read in on tesla tech to help make it a reality as supply chains get worse and worse. pull together some patriots to get cracking on vehicle design, mfg, and distribution in the background as Rome burns. Even if it’s for 3 square meals and a bed to lay my head, count me in should that call come. but please, pick me up in an osprey or something cool?!

makes me think back to the GEORGE post about (not exact) β€œwhat would our version of the Great Reset look like?”

no poison food on the shelves.
no hospital equipment (a dying business).
no oil, gas, or diesel to have (force need for tech innovation).
no goods moving in/out (buy american).
currency in collapse; interest rates on the rise. The business of America is business, until they force it to stop. Money needs backing.
SHOW THEM.
a screeching grind to a halt.
09:15 AM - May 27, 2022
Only people mentioned by 17Commentary in this post can reply
Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
27 May, 11:54
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
new music on healing frequencies, new movies, a flood of literature, a return of the town square

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (FreedomF) can see their posts

Moultrie Patriot donated @Moultriepatriot
27 May, 07:40
Word πŸ€œπŸ€›πŸŽ―

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jody Donohue @Jody
27 May, 07:02
I hope American items can still be bought in Canada! I recently bought a frigidaire from Charlotte, North Carolina. I ordered a GE then cancelled when they said it was coming from China. We need you! 😊

Twentytwo GardenStreet @22GardenStreet
27 May, 05:22
Wrench in the gears vs. spanner in the works

Bobby_Lee_SwaGGer @Bobby_Lee_SwaGGer
27 May, 03:49
Communications and financial infrastructure are already being worked on. We won't be able to use Central Banking and we can't depend on Google, Microsoft, Apple, or any of the tech companies.

Bobby_Lee_SwaGGer @Bobby_Lee_SwaGGer
27 May, 03:46
The military has been outlining plans for the future that are not in line with the Great Reset.

https://www.usmcu.edu/Outr...

Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
27 May, 12:04
πŸ’₯✨ THE GREAT AWAKENING CANNOT BE STOPPED✨πŸ’₯

NOW ! THE REVOLUTION OF HEALING | Advancing Beyond MedBed Technology | SHARE THIS EVERYWHERE!!!

https://youtu.be/2bcYsBM1g...
THE REVOLUTION OF HEALING | Advancing Beyond MedBed Technology | SHARE THIS EVERYWHERE!!! - YouTube

This past weekend, TLS encouraged me to go to Las Vegas to interview someone who currently has the power to bring true healing (on all levels) to the entire ...

Beth Angel McPatriot @AngelMcPatriot
27 May, 11:38
May your dream (and request) become reality ASAP, and I sense in my Spirit that it will and has already begun!

He is faithful, and as we collectively and humbly repent for the wickedness that has been allowed to 'govern' us for years (as well as the results that have come from it), He WILL hear and Answer our prayers, even as it is written!

God bless you, all you love, and all freedom-loving people worldwide.

#TheBestIsYetAhead

#GodWins

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
27 May, 11:35

27 May, 12:05
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication

NOW ! THE REVOLUTION OF HEALING | Advancing Beyond MedBed Technology | SHARE THIS EVERYWHERE!!!

THE REVOLUTION OF HEALING | Advancing Beyond MedBed Technology | SHARE THIS EVERYWHERE!!! - YouTube

This past weekend, TLS encouraged me to go to Las Vegas to interview someone who currently has the power to bring true healing (on all levels) to the entire ...

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
there are no homeless people and vets in my grest reset…everyone is treated with dignity and has a bed to sleep and clean fresh food to eat everyday
Amen

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty

LeLe John @Grace1125
27 May, 10:20
im also very lonely, since my spiritual awakening i have lost everyone. i sit here day after day alone. no one calls, no one checks on me. i reach out and nothing. i know now im here to be of service to others and have so much love to give but some days i get so sad from just sitting here with no one to talk to wondering what i did so wrong that everyone i love ignores or has turned their backs on me. i kid you not when i say this…i could be that person that would be dead for weeks and no one would know. i feel like im in a void, i pray i meditate i try making change in my community by calling and giving ideas but here i sit alone. id just like to find a commune of like minded souls and live there so if anyone knows of any please let me know

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
27 May, 11:47
In response LeLe John to her Publication
ugh i just wrote you this beautiful heartfelt response and it disappeared
i just wanted to say that we are your family and like you said, God chose you and all of us to be of service on this leg of the journey

i have times when i also feel like no one would notice, but i know thats just the dark trying to trick my mind. I have this book that has gotten me through the tough times. i hope it brings you comfort. Know that you are loved and HE chose you for this.
God bless you β€οΈπŸ™

27 May, 12:07
In response LeLe John to her Publication

❀️ ALLOW THE POWER OF LOVE

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
27 May, 10:05
"I had a dream"
- 17C
Good Morning brother. Happy Fryday!

27 May, 10:10
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
morning Johnny :) happy Fryday!

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
27 May, 10:01
πŸ‘

John 14:12 β–Ί
12β€œTruly, truly, I say to you, he who believes in Me, the works that I do, he will do also; and greater works than these he will do; because I go to the Father. 13β€œWhatever you ask in My name, that will I do, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son. 14β€œIf you ask Me anything in My name, I will do it.
15β€œIf you love Me, you will keep My commandments.

Role of the Spirit

16β€œI will ask the Father, and He will give you another Helper, that He may be with you forever; 17that is the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it does not see Him or know Him, but you know Him because He abides with you and will be in you

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
27 May, 09:50
i been having these same / similar thoughts for several months. since afghanistan happening. vibes.

We Will Make America Great Again @Q1776Q
27 May, 09:51
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
How it Started...

Water Mark @Watermark
27 May, 09:39
Thinking through your post, 17, in a tertiary manner (this is the root of the ugly, crawling, tickle I've felt with 'The Plan' for a while); where are the solutions for after. Everything we see happening is all tear down stage. Has been from the first drops. Yeah, I know, XRP, quantum, med beds, blah, blah, blah. Much of it is S Parks bull crap designed to distract us.

Where are the solutions?

Any benevolent plan should have solutions. When asked about a plan for 'after', Q replied, "Yes." But what it is from a non shill source? VK has hinted but we should be getting more than hints by now.

Is it us? With ideas like yours?

27 May, 09:40
In response Water Mark to his Publication
i have an idea, but have no way to make it a reality. don’t have the team, the capital, materials, supply chain, or patents… i dunno…

maybe we manifest it?

Jack Fancy @Jack_Fancy
27 May, 09:34
I also believe the obviously manufactured economic fall that’s happening right now is for replacing the Barons of old’s slave system with new tech and opportunities… hoping and praying at least

Daphne Kay donated @USA_2021_DK
27 May, 09:29
we can manifest this… and anything actually

27 May, 09:36
In response Daphne Kay to her Publication
911 for you

Water Mark @Watermark
27 May, 09:28
I'm in. I can find a way to be useful anywhere. Even high tech companies need low tech people. Someone has to repair the robots.

27 May, 09:35
In response Water Mark to his Publication
don’t make me come over there and kick your butt. i dont know where β€˜there’ is, but if i ever find out, ill kick your butt!!

no such thing as a β€˜low tech person’ - get that out of your mind. we all matter, as long as everyone is rowing in the same direction. no more importance to β€˜degrees’, it’s what you can do. i’m of the opinion that the guy that’s willing to do β€˜bitch work’ no matter how menial, is the best team player, and rhe guy i want with me!

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
27 May, 09:24
OMG! Hard work it will be, but JOYOUS WORK.
Your dream inspires me to do cartwheels down the hall!

27 May, 09:25
In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication
do it! but make sure you stop before the wall! can’t tell you how many times i used to so somersaults as a kid then would bonk into the wall!

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
27 May, 09:23

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
I used to stick my hand out the car window (dangerous I know) as a kid and let my hand ride the wind. very powerful! thought about it enough at one point to wonder why they dont use the wind to recharge cars. drew one once. kinda Batmobile ish as I recall. πŸ˜‚

27 May, 09:24
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
still got the idea in your head? immediate downside i can see is the drag you incur to spin a turbine may consume more energy than it’s worth, especially at high speeds.

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts

In response Cee Bear to her Publication
fook yeah! sorry, i forgot that part :)

along with β€œdisarray and civil unrest” β€” make America Armed Again

Pony Patriot @Ponypatriot7
27 May, 09:18
I'm in!!