17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
27 May, 09:15
had a dream last night that some of us would be read in on tesla tech to help make it a reality as supply chains get worse and worse. pull together some patriots to get cracking on vehicle design, mfg, and distribution in the background as Rome burns. Even if it’s for 3 square meals and a bed to lay my head, count me in should that call come. but please, pick me up in an osprey or something cool?!

makes me think back to the GEORGE post about (not exact) “what would our version of the Great Reset look like?”

no poison food on the shelves.
no hospital equipment (a dying business).
no oil, gas, or diesel to have (force need for tech innovation).
no goods moving in/out (buy american).
currency in collapse; interest rates on the rise. The business of America is business, until they force it to stop. Money needs backing.
SHOW THEM.
a screeching grind to a halt.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LeLe John @Grace1125
im also very lonely, since my spiritual awakening i have lost everyone. i sit here day after day alone. no one calls, no one checks on me. i reach out and nothing. i know now im here to be of service to others and have so much love to give but some days i get so sad from just sitting here with no one to talk to wondering what i did so wrong that everyone i love ignores or has turned their backs on me. i kid you not when i say this…i could be that person that would be dead for weeks and no one would know. i feel like im in a void, i pray i meditate i try making change in my community by calling and giving ideas but here i sit alone. id just like to find a commune of like minded souls and live there so if anyone knows of any please let me know
10:20 AM - May 27, 2022
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Grace1125 in this post can reply
Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
27 May, 12:07
In response LeLe John to her Publication
💥✨ THE GREAT AWAKENING CANNOT BE STOPPED✨💥

NOW ! THE REVOLUTION OF HEALING | Advancing Beyond MedBed Technology | SHARE THIS EVERYWHERE!!!

https://youtu.be/2bcYsBM1g...

❤️ ALLOW THE POWER OF LOVE
THE REVOLUTION OF HEALING | Advancing Beyond MedBed Technology | SHARE THIS EVERYWHERE!!! - YouTube

This past weekend, TLS encouraged me to go to Las Vegas to interview someone who currently has the power to bring true healing (on all levels) to the entire ...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
27 May, 11:47
ugh i just wrote you this beautiful heartfelt response and it disappeared
i just wanted to say that we are your family and like you said, God chose you and all of us to be of service on this leg of the journey

i have times when i also feel like no one would notice, but i know thats just the dark trying to trick my mind. I have this book that has gotten me through the tough times. i hope it brings you comfort. Know that you are loved and HE chose you for this.
God bless you ❤️🙏

Laritha Savage @Laritha
27 May, 11:38
Are you able to go in a road trip? Best way to travel now. You could pick a more copasetic place to relocate.

LeLe John @Grace1125
27 May, 11:42
In response Laritha Savage to her Publication
oh how i wish but no vehicle 😊

Not Important @Notimportant
27 May, 10:33
WITH YOU, being alone can be a treasure trove time to go within & ask ti remember, to be shown truths that mo man, woman, technology, book or social platform or in person meeting can show you. It takes incredible bravery to sit where you are & walk thru 🔥alone! never forget how strong you are to know the loneliness & conquer it👍🏻☀️

Not Important @Notimportant
27 May, 10:27
Lots of us living the same life. In this reality, I do have a cousin to hang with, otherwise just in dreams & here with ghosts in the machines anons 👍🏻☀️
I keep saying "it's just a blip" in the long run, the amazing big grand picture of what we will remember & what will miraculously unfold.

managing not "feeling" like i'm going crazy is a daily now 😑😁
We are loved & are love energy & will be ok ...THIS I KNOW✨👍🏻☀️💙

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
27 May, 10:26
that just broke my heart to read. we are ALL here for a reason. you’ve got every last person on this platform on your side - never be afraid to reach out and talk with someone.

i was in a similar place 2 years ago. thought it was about time to leave this world, and almost did it. all i could see and feel was loneliness; i’m thankful every day i cried out for help. it gets better, i promise you.

much love ❤️

LeLe John @Grace1125
27 May, 10:36
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
thank you friend, i do reach out if it gets really bad. just be nice to wake up and have those you love around you. the system stole my children and thats probably the worst pain of it all. no legal help I’ve contacted over 300 foundations, legal aide, state reps on and on and nothing. my heart will never fully heal until im with them again. i still wake with a smile on my face and hope in my heart but im out of places or people to call for help in this. this nightmare is happening to millions of parents and it has to end. this whole nightmare has to end. it breaks my heart to know how many out there are suffering how many have paid the ultimate price. just like many im wondering when is enough enough. and yet i know i dont have it as bad as most so then a person feels guilt for even talking about their own issues. i keep praying its over soon so the world can begin to heal as a whole. 💛