17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
27 May, 09:15
had a dream last night that some of us would be read in on tesla tech to help make it a reality as supply chains get worse and worse. pull together some patriots to get cracking on vehicle design, mfg, and distribution in the background as Rome burns. Even if it’s for 3 square meals and a bed to lay my head, count me in should that call come. but please, pick me up in an osprey or something cool?!

makes me think back to the GEORGE post about (not exact) “what would our version of the Great Reset look like?”

no poison food on the shelves.
no hospital equipment (a dying business).
no oil, gas, or diesel to have (force need for tech innovation).
no goods moving in/out (buy american).
currency in collapse; interest rates on the rise. The business of America is business, until they force it to stop. Money needs backing.
SHOW THEM.
a screeching grind to a halt.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LeLe John @Grace1125
27 May, 10:20
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
im also very lonely, since my spiritual awakening i have lost everyone. i sit here day after day alone. no one calls, no one checks on me. i reach out and nothing. i know now im here to be of service to others and have so much love to give but some days i get so sad from just sitting here with no one to talk to wondering what i did so wrong that everyone i love ignores or has turned their backs on me. i kid you not when i say this…i could be that person that would be dead for weeks and no one would know. i feel like im in a void, i pray i meditate i try making change in my community by calling and giving ideas but here i sit alone. id just like to find a commune of like minded souls and live there so if anyone knows of any please let me know

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
💥✨ THE GREAT AWAKENING CANNOT BE STOPPED✨💥

NOW ! THE REVOLUTION OF HEALING | Advancing Beyond MedBed Technology | SHARE THIS EVERYWHERE!!!

https://youtu.be/2bcYsBM1g...

❤️ ALLOW THE POWER OF LOVE
THE REVOLUTION OF HEALING | Advancing Beyond MedBed Technology | SHARE THIS EVERYWHERE!!! - YouTube

This past weekend, TLS encouraged me to go to Las Vegas to interview someone who currently has the power to bring true healing (on all levels) to the entire ...

12:07 PM - May 27, 2022
In response LeLe John to her Publication
Only people mentioned by IAMChristlight in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Margical ONE, click on at the bottom under it