17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
27 May, 09:15
had a dream last night that some of us would be read in on tesla tech to help make it a reality as supply chains get worse and worse. pull together some patriots to get cracking on vehicle design, mfg, and distribution in the background as Rome burns. Even if it’s for 3 square meals and a bed to lay my head, count me in should that call come. but please, pick me up in an osprey or something cool?!

makes me think back to the GEORGE post about (not exact) “what would our version of the Great Reset look like?”

no poison food on the shelves.
no hospital equipment (a dying business).
no oil, gas, or diesel to have (force need for tech innovation).
no goods moving in/out (buy american).
currency in collapse; interest rates on the rise. The business of America is business, until they force it to stop. Money needs backing.
SHOW THEM.
a screeching grind to a halt.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Water Mark @Watermark
Thinking through your post, 17, in a tertiary manner (this is the root of the ugly, crawling, tickle I've felt with 'The Plan' for a while); where are the solutions for after. Everything we see happening is all tear down stage. Has been from the first drops. Yeah, I know, XRP, quantum, med beds, blah, blah, blah. Much of it is S Parks bull crap designed to distract us.

Where are the solutions?

Any benevolent plan should have solutions. When asked about a plan for 'after', Q replied, "Yes." But what it is from a non shill source? VK has hinted but we should be getting more than hints by now.

Is it us? With ideas like yours?
09:39 AM - May 27, 2022
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Watermark in this post can reply
17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
27 May, 09:40
In response Water Mark to his Publication
i have an idea, but have no way to make it a reality. don’t have the team, the capital, materials, supply chain, or patents… i dunno…

maybe we manifest it?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Water Mark @Watermark
27 May, 09:58
'Manifesting' would be fantastic but I've yet to see anything 'manifest' without lots of planning, crazy hard work, and repeated problem solving. I'm not expecting a new world to be any different.

Wouldn't mind if it turns out that we can though...

We could call it womanifesting.

LeLe John @Grace1125
27 May, 10:03
same ive been asking local reps to make make free housing out the abandoned hotels, community farming so on and so on but i neither have ability or money or a job, i have ptsd and refuse the maitrrix if something doesnt change soon ill be getting a tent and hitch hiking to some woods somewhere