17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
27 May, 09:15
had a dream last night that some of us would be read in on tesla tech to help make it a reality as supply chains get worse and worse. pull together some patriots to get cracking on vehicle design, mfg, and distribution in the background as Rome burns. Even if it’s for 3 square meals and a bed to lay my head, count me in should that call come. but please, pick me up in an osprey or something cool?!

makes me think back to the GEORGE post about (not exact) “what would our version of the Great Reset look like?”

no poison food on the shelves.
no hospital equipment (a dying business).
no oil, gas, or diesel to have (force need for tech innovation).
no goods moving in/out (buy american).
currency in collapse; interest rates on the rise. The business of America is business, until they force it to stop. Money needs backing.
SHOW THEM.
a screeching grind to a halt.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
there are no homeless people and vets in my grest reset…everyone is treated with dignity and has a bed to sleep and clean fresh food to eat everyday
Amen
11:35 AM - May 27, 2022
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Cydalee in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Cydalee Patriot, click on at the bottom under it