Doq Holliday @doqholliday
18 May, 12:37
Truth Social is a good platform but will never be AnonUp! There’s something special here Patriots.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Nana has been posting on other platforms all along to help wake ppl up but they are not the same.
On other platforms you are like a speck of sand on the beach, ppl do not communicate much they just post and repost.
They do not talk to each other.
09:20 AM - May 18, 2022
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
June Nelson @PrplSunsh7ne
19 May, 04:54
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I am not enjoying TS because as you’ve said there is no communication. It feels sterile. I get all of these followers but no likes or retruths which I find very weird. Nothing feels connected or unifying. At least to me.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
19 May, 07:29
In response June Nelson to her Publication
I have been on it for a while now and mostly all that has been going on has just been ppl building up their followers so they can get traction. Mostly follow trains because for small accounts that is about the only way to get anything seen.

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
18 May, 09:41
TRUTH

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
18 May, 08:04
on other platforms communication gets infiltrated by negative comments & changes the vibe. As a result some people won’t comments for fear of being attacked & conversation flow shuts down.
AU has a high frequency vibe that has held strong & grown. ❤️

18 May, 09:27
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
I understand, but we have chnaged a few minds along the way, there are generally 3 groups I have found:
Ones that argue that are sane the you can actually debate with.
Ones that are still to filled with hating to debate
Ones that are straight up bots.

The last 2 are a total waste of your time, hang up on them and dont waste you energy on them.
The first ones debate them unless or until it starts to change your mood, they break away before you allow them too far inside your bubble.

Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
18 May, 01:14
Is this true for Truth Social as well? Haven't gotten on there yet.

Photon 333 donated @Photon
18 May, 12:48
Always go by the feels. But maybe we can add something that no one else can (if we're even noticed)? Balance is important in all things, as is the team approach here. 💙

Green 8700 @Green8700
18 May, 12:47
i’m on other platforms also, but this feels like home..

Green 8700 @Green8700

Green 8700 @Green8700

Green 8700 @Green8700

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
18 May, 12:10
this bunch seems like a family, like minded, some back and forth☺️yes have noticed ppl respond to me sometimes, unexpected and always surprised♥️have slipped in and out of AU, but these last months have been drawn here, info i need is here, but the blessing for me are ya’ll, though know little bout finances, appreciate VK, connect more with his animals😁nana angel and Kat open my eyes wider everyday, so much more to this journey than i ever thought when i started, that i will never be the same as when i began, and i am glad i went digging down the rabbit holes, as hard as that was, needed truth for 🙏

Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
18 May, 01:03
In response Victoria Walters to her Publication
we are Family, We have your back, count on it!

18 May, 01:08
In response Victoria Walters to her Publication
Well Nana would agree, I dug in rabbit holes for over 2 yrs solid day and night barely slept, and what I decided about that was this:

Nana rarely ever found a rabbit hole that did not leave me feeling like I knew the truth, that [they] had lied to us about everything and NOTHING in our history or lives was what we think.

However,

I also figured out that out of all the rabbit holes I almost NEVER came away with irrefutable proof that could be vetted in the public forum as 100% truth. While it convinced me, the written proof or validated as real and not altered pics were always just at the tips of my fingers but not attainable.

So then I had to consider, well what is it that I consider as proof?
Shown to the world by MSM?
NOT! HELL NO!
So where does that leave us?
I was back to what resonates with us.

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
18 May, 11:58
This platform is special. I feel connected here. ❤️

18 May, 01:16
In response Keri Alexander to her Publication
We all do Nana thinks.

A few months back, one morning while I was meditating and visioning, God gave me this: "Same Day Truth"
And by gave me I mean I heard Him speak out loud the words in my ear.

Idk yet what it is for and am sure when the time comes that He will let me know, but I am beginning to think that at some point that we would will have REAL NEWS, at some point I feel like we will have news that is all "Good News" that ppl will look forward each day to hearing all the really good and loving things that happen in the world instead of like now, feeding off ppls terrible happenings.
Similar to how everyone now here looks forward to vincentumkennedy 's post make you fee good.

There has been a rhyme and reason for the programing they have fed the world getting ppl sucked into "WANTING" to see the things of satan.
At some point there may be an Anonup.com channel?

Delta Ethos @IAM0bZerver
18 May, 10:33
I felt there was some difference but you put it into perspective very well!

18 May, 10:38
In response Delta Ethos to his Publication
I have spent a lot of time on most of them, Gab, Gettr, 107Daily, twit wit, wego, Rightonly.
Gab and Gettr are mainly what I call MSM because most of what you will see there is the same bullshit you will see on Fox news.

Kimberly Robinson donated @KRobinson77
18 May, 10:25
twitter sucks and only stay there to see crypto posts and Dan, Pool, Elon posts etc…It is super lonely there. I got off of facebook like a year ago because of friends or family making rude comments on stuff i would post and it drove me nuts to see people i know be so asleep or liberal woke plus to many facebook jail sentences. I love AU and i like Truth now too.

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
18 May, 10:08
Yeah feel like everybody is strangers there. I like being here among by Anon Brothers and Sisters.

18 May, 10:10
In response Teresa Andersqn to her Publication

Royal Raven @Royalraven
18 May, 10:15
In response Teresa Andersqn to her Publication
Anonup is a place to relax and also arm up with new information for the digital battlefield. My number one platform.

Christina Evans-Earl @Mysearl
18 May, 10:07
AU.... never anything better since the Q boards!!! AU is home!

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
18 May, 10:04
Same with me Nana! THIS place is the BEST....communicate here

18 May, 10:05
In response Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ to her Publication
😘

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
18 May, 09:59
True. I like interaction on AU. We have something special here.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
18 May, 10:03
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
🙌🏻🥰🙏🏼❤️
Yes its true!

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
18 May, 10:11
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
YES we DO, Johnny...hugs💞🕊💞

Debby dorothy donated @Debbydorothy
18 May, 09:50
I think 'ghosting' is a huge issue on Twitter. They put you in a room by yourself and allow you to talk but nobody can hear/see you. Very sneaky. If you have lots of followers and getting no response, that is a real clue.

18 May, 09:56
In response Debby dorothy to her Publication
Yes they do that on twit wit for sure but these new sites "supposedly" are not and there is still very little communications.

Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
18 May, 09:49
It's about how many followesthey can get.

18 May, 10:01
In response Patriotic Realtor to her Publication
Yeah and that is the part that wears Nana out, it really is hard work following everyone and keeping up but in all honesty if you dont get quite a few followers on other sites, you get no where really, you have little chance of ppl seeing your posts or waking anyone up with them.
John John and I tried on a couple of sites together even and could not get any traction. You are literally like a speck of sand ppl rarely see.
Only those that command large followings get traction to effect minds on them generally.
That is why Nana said that we from AU should ban together on Truth Social.

Mike Anon @Mike314
18 May, 09:38
They're mostly bots.

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
18 May, 09:37
AU is HOME ❤

Wethe People-UltraMAGA @StormWatcher_17
18 May, 09:38
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
👍I just said the same to someone

I’m no one @Iam4truth
18 May, 09:32
on here most, watching in TruthSocial and Twitter. this is definately home base! 😁

CWWard Ward @CWWard
18 May, 09:30
my favorite social media….AU

18 May, 09:33
In response CWWard Ward to her Publication
Nana's too

Angie Mac @AngieMac
18 May, 09:27
Well put, Nana! That’s why this will always be my home❤️

18 May, 09:33
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
Family is here for sure!

George The Patriot @Dpain1969
18 May, 09:26
I too have noticed that. This is truly our home.

Jeane Vanburen @Daisydoodle
18 May, 09:25
Thats the truth of AU..it feels like family

hope saxton @Scribe11
18 May, 09:44
In response Jeane Vanburen to his Publication
It does feel like home here. AU is a place we can be with family, speak our truth and not be judged (most of the time lol.)
I love it here.
Could not have managed this long without losing my marbles if not for anons.
This is a safe place for me.
Love you, Fam ❤️
God bless !!

Carla Williams @Missunderstoodcw
18 May, 09:24
i feel the same way about AU

Carla Williams @Missunderstoodcw
18 May, 09:24
i feel the same way about AU